Hamadi Shea Leave In - Conditioner Styling Cream

Hamadi - Shea Leave In -
For All Hair Types
As a light conditioner: Moisturizes and adds shine without being too heavy. Leaves the hair pliable and texturized. As a versatile styling cream: Creates soft, natural looks and enhances curl. Leaves no traces of starchiness or stickiness. Also straightens and adds shine. Naturally occurring sunscreen in shea butter protects hair and scalp from harmful rays. Formulated with Lemongrass, Verbena, and Ylang Ylang.
Tested on Actresses: Never on AnimalsMade with 100% Organic Essential Oils and Plant ExtractsCompletely BiodegradableNo artificial IngredientsNo Perfumes or ColorsAbsolutely Luxurious



Review-
I have really dry colored thick hair and I just need to put in about a quarter size of the shea into my hair. I love how it moisturizes and tames my hair. As of yet for me it works better than any thing I have tried. It doesn't weigh down my hair and leaves it shiny and looking naturally beautiful. I like to keep my hair straight and when I use this all I do is apply it and dry my hair with no blow dryers. I comb it down and I have straight hair that last all day. No frizzy and no curls. You can also use this to bring out your curls too. This is a great product that not only moistures your hair but is a styling cream too. My husband love to use it also. It helps keep his hair looking soft and shiny and styled. This is a product for everyone!
You can buy this here at
Hamadi's Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design