GENIE Cashmere Powder & Kabuki brush




This triple-milled creamy, radiant powder gives you a silken finish that almost feels �moist�.
The ultra-fine texture and amazing blend of light fibers in Genie Cashmere Powder imparts a subtle radiance�no glitter or shine here�just a soft, luminous youthful glow.

Triple milled-- so you get one of the softest, most lightweight powders you will experience. It has been ground down three times to get the smallest particles possible.
Contains T-1 Complex, a super MMP-inhibitor, to help tone and revitalize your complexion while reducing free-radical damage.
Non-drying formula will not cake or settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
Infused with our signature T-One complex, vitamin E, soy protein and aloe vera, Genie Cashmere powder helps to protect and condition the skin against free radical damage and helps to reduce the signs of aging.
Contains aloe vera for increased hydration and moisture.
Translucent/Transparent/Clear- imparts no color, just luminance.
Pressed for portability but acts like a loose powder.
Helps set your foundation enabling it to last longer. Soft, luminous youthful appearance
Good for your skin ingredients-- Also contains aloe vera, vitamin C and soybean oil



Review-
I am in love with the compact and the way it looks. It's absolutely divine. And the brush is another adorable bonus. The powder's formula is exquisite. It's seriously the best powder I've used. It's finely milled, applies like a dream, and the finish is so smooth and silky. It's absolutely wonderful for a flawless look. It does not magnify my pores, or get streaky. It is not heavy and isn't cakey nor chalky. Does an awesome job covering my fine lines. I use this both with my foundation and it provides flawless coverage that blends out any uneven skin tone and yet is impossible to tell there's powder on your face. I also use it without the foundation. It gives a luminance look and even hinds my flaws and tones my skin. And it really gives my skin moisture without being oily. No setting in my fine lines and absorbs my oil. The cashmere name is perfect, feels like Pure Cashmere. And I feel like my face feels so soft.
The kabuki brush is like velvet. It's incredibly soft and spreads the powder on me so evenly. It is not at all scratchy. Gentle buffing with this brush is no problem because I don't have to worry about irritating my sensitive skin.


buy this at Genie Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design