TIGI HAIR PRODUCTS - HEADSHOT SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER AND S FACTOR VIVACIOUS HAIRSPRAY

NEW! Headshot Heavenly Hydrating Shampoo
Get picture-perfect hair! This heavenly formula will replenish moisture and shine. The blend of rose hips and ginseng extracts, wheat protein & amino acids keeps hair looking healthy and feeling fabulous! Follow with Headshot Reconstructive

NEW! Headshot Intense Reconstructive Conditioner
Your hair will feel like silk! This intense conditioner targets areas in most need of moisture and repair. Lightweight silky conditioner is safe for color-treated hair, and works to keep hair strong without weighing it down.






Vivacious Hairspray
This moveable, medium hold hairspray maintains long-lasting styles while fighting humidity and preventing dryness. Experience long-lasting style with magnificent hold and shine! Hold 10-12 inches from hair and apply as desired. Layer for additional hold.
Reviews-
I am so happy I got this chance to try TIGI hair care.
The shampoo and conditioner are just lovely. The come in the pink squeeze bottles and I will be able to get the last drop. The bottles also look cute in my shower too.
I have long, colored dry hair and needed some help with my hair and this line has helped.
The shampoo really lathers great and my hair felt incredible afterwards. A good clean with moisturizing is what I need and this did the trick. It doesn't make my hair a tangled mess. . My hair was soft, easy to comb through, and shiny .I also notice it brightened up my hair and It doesn't strip the color. My hair looks really healthier.

The Conditioner- This is one amazing hair conditioner. You don't need a lot and I love it. I use both as conditioner and when I have the time I use it as a hair mask too. What a great surprise that I could use this both ways and still have silky hair. My hair looks so soft and bouncy. This is a fantastic conditioner for my dry hair. It leaves my hair silky, manageable and a shine that I haven't seen in a long time. Highly recommend.
I have to contribute the great hair to both of the products and recommend getting both of them. They both work great as what they are made for but together is just amazing.

To top it off I got to use the Vivacious Hairspray too.
I am a frequent hair straighter. And I don't like my hair to look stiff afterwards. This hair spray gives a hold without being too drying, too sticky or too visible. I can brush your hair after putting this on and it still gives my hair the hold and style. My hair doesn't look or feel like I have a spray on it. It never seems to weigh my hair down either. It also leaves a beautiful shine behind. This has really helped out with styling my hair and has been a styling aid that I have needed.
I about recommend TIGI Hair Products. Hope to try more soon and let you all know more about the line. They sell many hair products as well as styling Electrics and I was surprised as I visit their Website that they sell Bath and body products too. Check out the site and you will see all the wonderful products they have.
Go To tigihaircare.com to look for the nearest salon to purchase these amazing products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design