War Of The Roses


The Cold War
Winter skin is engaged in battle all season long, with dry heat from radiators indoors vs. the bitter cold outdoors. And with the constant jumping between the two, skin is also usually the first part of our body to surrender in this "Annual Winter Battle For Supple Skin." Rose Oil, one of the best re-hydrators on the market, is coveted for its anti-depressant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties. Armor readers with Fruits & Passion's Rose collection - Shower Gel, Exfoliating Gel, Foaming Bath, Velvety Body Milk, Body Souffle and Eau de Toilette that's guaranteed to win daily winter battles and the season-long war!

Review-
When I read about the rose scent and how Fruits and Passion Rose is converted for its anti depressant properties I had to try this.
Yes I do suffer from depression, and this is the biggest reason I wanted to try this scent.
When I use these products the scent does something to me - it makes me a bit happier and more willing to go out and do things. So I have been using them a lot.
The smell of the products are a very true rose scent that I not to harsh smelling but light and pretty.
In the morning I start with the Exfoliating Gel and The smell is really nice, a fresh scent that lingers on my skin hours after I shower. The exfoliating bits are a nice size and they are not rough on my sensitive skin. It left my skin soft, smooth and silky. My skin looks fresh when I use this.
I didn't even need body lotion but love to layer scents and used the Velvet Body milk. This is divine. This leave's my skin with a silky soft and moisturized feel. It absorbs well and doesn't leave an oily or greasy residue. This also leave a light rose scent to add to the Exfoliating gel.
Than I use the Eau de Toilette - I adore this. Has the rose scent with a note of citrus. It is very feminine and the citrus balances the roses. I love how it layers with the other products. This scent I apply in the morning and still can smell it at night. It is not overpowering but a nice scent that remains all day.
Now for my relaxing time is the foaming bath. This is a special treat for me. I was so impressed! The smell is really nice. It also foams really well. Leaves my skin slightly scented and very soft. This feels of this incredibly soft and emollient. This left me happy because this was a wonderful bath treatment .I could stay in the bath all night if my family would let me. Also my bathroom smelled heavenly and so did I:)
My final impression is if you like Rose scents this is a great scent, nothing artificial or plastic about it. I feel better and smell nice when I use the products.
If you have not tried Fruits and Passions I recommend this line, this is a line that more people should know about and this is why I use and review many of their products. They have many products with many scents. And I absolutely adore everything that I have used.


Please visit fruits-passion.com/ to see the full range of individual products and collections. From healthy and luxe household cleaning products, to sumptuous home fragrance treats, fresh-smelling pet pampering products, indulgent body and personal care, and freshly launched hair care and fragrance collections -- Fruits & Passion is a true lifestyle concept to fill every beauty need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design