Earth Therapeutics Heel Healers Foot Kit


heel healers� for softer, smoother heels
Start by cleansing with... NATURAL SIERRA PUMICE BRUSH Get twice the cleaning with this pumice stone and nail brush in one. This light, natural porous stone gently exfoliates dead skin while natural bristles effectively clean the nail bed. Your feet will feel tingly clean from your heels to your toes!

Deep condition & heal with... CRACKED HEEL REPAIR PUSH-UP STICK Naturally formulated with anti-septic Tea Tree Oil and nourishing Shea Butter, this Heel Repair Stick deep moisturizes to repair, soften and protect dry, rough, cracked heels. Apply daily to heels, feet, or any rough, dry patches [such as elbows, knees, and hands] for softer and smoother skin.

To finish off, slip on the... SOFT-HEELS� GEL SLEEVES Lined at the heels with a moisture-infused, soft gel padding, these Soft-Heels� Gel Sleeves work actively to moisturize and condition dry, dehydrated skin- while also cushioning the heels to help prevent the formation of hard skin and calluses.

Heels will look and feel softer, smoother after only a few days. Soft-Heels� Gel Sleeves are 100% premium stretch nylon. Gel Lining is latex-free and hypoallergenic. This product contains NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS. ONE SIZE FITS ALL.

Review-
NATURAL SIERRA PUMICE BRUSH-
I started off with this awesome Brush when I showered. Wow does it do a number on my feet! It leaves them so smooth! I love the shape, it really helps me scrub well , and prevents me from dropping it. The pumice part is just about perfect, not to harsh or heavy and still gets the job done. The pumice stone works to scrub off all those dry bits of skin on the bottom of your feet, the dead skin. The bristles of the brush is great really gets the nail beds and gets them clean. This gives my feet the clean that it needs. Since I have been using this my feet are like new and look great :)


I than use the CRACKED HEEL REPAIR PUSH-UP STICK . This is not only for feet. I have used it where they suggest and it helps my rough dry elbow and knees. It is a deep conditioner and it's very gentle. I have very dry feet that I am constantly using lotion on but apparently the lotion that I am using is not effective since I have to use it so many times. This I use and my feet instantly feel softer. This not only softens them and adds moisture and it doesn't make my feet feel oily or sweaty.
Than I use the SOFT-HEELS GEL SLEEVES . They are a cute and fit my big feet- heals. I love that this is open toes as sometimes hate having my toes covered up and they are working on what they are suppose to, the heal. They are very cooling, relaxing, comfortable and do help moisturize. All you have to do is slip them on and prepare to be moisturized.
After using this set for just about a week I can see a difference in my heals. They are smoother and softer and look amazing . I don't' have to be embarrassed by my heals and how bad they looked. Now I show them off to everyone and how this kit has helped my heals.
Now I need to one for my husband and his real bad heals - he has the worst looking heals I have ever seen.
This is a great product and with the Holidays coming soon would be a great gift.

Buy this here at EarthTherapeutics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design