BAN Invisible Solids


Because You�ve Got More Important Things to DoBan Intensely Fresh� formula keeps you feeling and smelling fresh for 24 hours. It not only lets you keep your cool � it leaves you feeling strong and confidently scented.
Choose from four fresh fragrances:
Paradise Winds: colorful scents of floral and refreshing fruity citrus � for all you trendsetters out there
Shower Fresh: crisp, sensual and intensely fresh
Sweet Surrender: a flirtatious medley of floral scents mixed in with a spirited blend of fruity undertones
Powder Fresh: yummy vanilla and rich floral notes combine to powder you in freshness
I was stuck on one deodorant for years. Than I tried this one and I love them. I love the scents of them and not that they are all so natural true smelling scents that really last.It smells just like the name and description says. Buy all the scents and use the right one for the fragrance you will be wearing that day. If you are going to wear a Vanilla fragrance one day than use the Power fresh.
This deodorant, last forever, smells great and keeps me dry, and doesn't irritate at all. Ban also is light, and doesn't stain any of my clothes.
They smell clean and fresh and leave me clean and fresh and my underarms smell great.
Great for you and a great stocking stuffer for the Holidays.
You can find these at your local Drugstores and check out the Ban website for "What's new" and Fun Stuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design