Bella Il Fiore�s Powder Room


Bella Il Fiore�s Powder Room

Can�t decide what eyeshadow to wear to the holiday party? Why choose just one when you can have them all in Bella Il Fiore�s oh-so-chic Powder Room. Part treasure trove, part beauty cabinet, Bella�s Powder Room includes everything you need for a day on the job or a night on the town.Powder Room includes nine eyeshadows, six lip glosses, and four blushes in amazing true-to-color formulas. With two brushes and a mirror, Powder Room is a travel-friendly beauty must-have that you can take with you wherever you go! Not only is the Bella Il Fiore Powder Room a neat, organized all-in-one essential, it�s also a perfect gift for all your friends.
Buy this here at Bella Il Fiore


Review
This is a real cute set. It al sit in a box that looks like a little dresser. You open the top lid There is a mirror and there is the six very light shimmer lip glosses.two light pink colors and to reds and to light brown colors. All these color looked incredible on my lips. I love lip gloss and these are on my top list now. They have a great staying power and they are very moisturizing. They are beautiful! On my lips they are a shimmery sparkle. The texture is smooth and silky and not sticky and not tacky.They glide on my lips.

Than you open the side and on one side is two cheek color and the other is another two cheek colors. One side is a darker brown and a light pink. The other side is light Brown color and a very pretty light pink. This side seems to have a bit more shimmer.
They say that they are amazing true to color formulas and they are. Beautiful on all skin tones. They are such a stunning colors on my pale skin. I can use them every day, and they blend right into my skin without looking fake.

On the bottom you pull out the drawer and there are Nine eyeshadows. The colors to my eyes are light pink, light tan, gray, mauve, black, light purple, light brown, soft tan and a darker brown.

Each one has a dazzling shimmer but they are each unique and I love the black color with the shimmer. I love that they are shimmery not glittery. I find these very versatile. Easy to use and so many colors with so many looks.
Very stunning build able and blend able colors. I usually have a rough time with eyeshadows actually looking true to their color on my eyelids, but this one stays true. They're excellent quality and last all day. All the colors are very flattering on my eyes.
For a more subtle look I sweep them on my lids, for something more dramatic I blend it with a couple drops of water, and the color really intensifies.
All of the colors are stunning and so easy to work with and easy to blend.

Also two brushes that are double end. So that is four brushes.
These are perfect size brushes for this set. They work great have had no problems with them tearing or shedding.

This is a great set that offers so much.The packing is adorable and sits pretty in my bathroom. An idea is when you are done with the set you could use the Dresser as jewelry box or to hold you other Bella Fiore makeup in. But this might be awhile because of the amount of makeup in this set.
I also recommend this as a gift for any one that wears makeup. For your Mom or even a teenage girl this would be a beautiful gift. The colors work for any age.
I have a teenage Daughter and she fell for this so I am going to order he one for the Holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design