Pur Minerals Under Control


Under Control
Mattifying gel for oily skin

A remarkable mattifying gel designed to help regulate oily skin. Under Control reduces shine and pore size while providing a more matte appearance to oily skin. Contains the clinically tested material Sebornormine to help reduce oil production on the surface of the skin. Also contains the clinically tested material Sebaryl FL LS which is a cleansing, mattifying astringent that regulates oil production, improves the comfort of oily skin and promotes anti-irritating activity.

Review-


I love this stuff! I am a blotter always blotting my access oil and shine, till I tried this. I can throw out the papers this helps control the oil and shine and I find myself reaching for the blotting papers just out of habit. But tried one, one day and the oil one the paper was not there like before I used this.

My acne conditions are calmed down on my T-zone, and it's not drying at all on my cheek area.
This is a lightweight gel is great for my skin. I noticed a difference in one day! My breakouts reduced after use and my face was moisturized without feeling greasy. Seems to be the only thing that keeps me from breaking out and keeping my pores smaller. I love the refreshing smell! It is also Mattifying which helps my make up look so much better! I use it under my powder, foundation, and bronzer, and it keeps my makeup intact. I think it's a great product, and would definitely get it again. And the price is excellent compared to others out there. Only $18.00 and this tube is going to last me a long time! Love it and recommend it!


Buy this here at Pur Minerals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design