No! No! Long Term Hair Removal



Click here to learn more and to buy this great new product No!No! Website and Sephora

Imagine... One day all your unwanted hair just disappears. There�s no stubble the day after you shave. No ingrown hairs after you wax�. No nicks cuts, scrapes or PAIN during hair removal. You know that sound the paper makes as it rips the hairs from your skin? Imagine that once you removed hair it never grew back. Now wake up�

In a perfect world, there would be no need for no!no!. But, since the world isn�t yet perfect and there is still unwanted hair to remove - no!no! can make it that much easier.

Why no!no!? Because you deserve the carefree pleasure of hair density reduction WITHOUT PAIN

no!no! is an exciting new concept in professional hair removal - And one that empowers you to make your own decisions. No longer will you find yourself at the mercy of painful treatments and expensive salons with no!no! you finally have a choice.

The first professional hair removal treatment designed for use at home, no!no! treatments are easy to apply and pain-free. Instead of a razor blade or tweezers no!no! relies on a newly developed thermal technique that gently rids you of unwanted hair.

no!no!
No Pain Now � No Hair in the Future
no!no! is not a miracle cure for unwanted hair it is however, a serious technology solution for an age old problem. Professional results take time and patience. If this is a commitment you�re ready for then no!no! can help you make the dream of less unwanted hair a reality. Made for everyone, no!no! works on all hair and skin types and colors; coarse or fine, light or dark.

Simple and Pain-free
With no!no! there�s no pulling, tearing or scraping, just a slow, smooth glide that gently and easily removes hair. Designed for simplicity, familiar red and green signal lights let you know when you�re using it correctly. Uniquely innovative Hot Blades house a patented thermodynamic wire that is at the core of no!no!�s effectiveness. Hot Blades are easy to install and replace. Compact and comfortable, no!no! is a cute little handheld device that you can take and use almost anywhere. At home, at the office or on the road.

The no!no! Advantage

Results
Reduces hair density

Treatment schedule
2 � 3 times per week

Must wait for hair to grow long
No

Location for use-
At home or wherever

NO -Pain ,Noise ,Nicks ,Cuts ,In-grown hair ,Skin irritation ,Burns ,Mess

Review-
First I want to post this from Sephora's Website
Not recommended for use on face.Avoid contact with eyes.Keep out of reach of children.Do not use in the bath or shower, or if device is wet.Always test for sensitivity before using all-over. On a discreet part of the body, such as the forearm, use no!no! as directed over a small area. Wait 24 hours to see if sensitivity occurs.In case of adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult your doctor or dermatologist.


I suggest that you read the directions and watch the How to DVD. If you do not receive one just go to Sephora and watch it there. It doesn't take long and than you can get it right the first time.
This is not to be used on your face as much as you might want to it is not recommend for your face. I hope in time that we have a face No! No!.
I do have a little sensitive skin on my body, my face is really sensitive. And as recommend I did do the test first and had no bad reactions. I tested on my lower leg near the ankle.

After I waited the 24 hours than I went to work with the No!No!. I expected it to be a bit different to use when I first used it, and it wasn't that bad. After two times I became a pro at using it. I have been using this for about three weeks. I use this on my legs and have been shaving my underarms so I can see the difference. I have seen a difference and know that with regular use that it will even be better. I use it three times a week. I am normally a shaver and have thick dense coarse hair and it grows so fast. So far in three weeks I have noticed at least a 40% elimination. It say that after 8 weeks 64% so I am pretty much on schedule.
The hair is so less dense and as I would have to shave everyday, this is a no no now. My hair doesn't grow back as fast and when it does it is less noticeable now too. I choose to just use the No!No! and nothing else. I feel that this is more effective and I really don't need to use any other hair removal on my legs. It is reducing the hair density on my legs. I am seeing elimination of hair. It comes with a Buffing pad that I use after I use the No!No! that smooth's the area.
It is so easy to use all you do it is plug it in, insert the right Hot blade that is appropriate to your hair length,(one for long hair (for hair over 1mm in length) and one for stubble (for hair under 1mm).
I used the 1mm one and ran it along my skin at a 90-degree angle. It has a green light at the top that helps you know if you're doing it right . When you are, it's steadily green. When the light flickers, you're not at the right angle.It glides over and I received no pain from it, it has a warm sensation, it doesn't feel hot nor does it burn. It is as easy to use as shaving and it is small and easy to handle.
Where I usually receive red painful burning bumps near my bikini line are no longer there. When I shave I always get those red bumps. You know what I am talking about, most of us get them and they are embarrassing and painful. This is a major plus for me.
I Highly recommend No! No!. Like it says it takes time and patience and dedication. But this out ways the benefits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design