Dr Brandt Laser Tight and Laser Relief

Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Your Very Own Home
Dr. Brandt skincare introduces �laser in a bottle��

Laser skin rejuvenation is the ultimate solution for visibly diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, fading freckles and scarring, and lessening redness. The laser light administered at the dermatologist�s office penetrates the skin at a deeper level than other procedures or topical products to stimulate new collagen growth and eliminate the signs of aging. With virtually no pain and no downtime, patients emerge with smoother, healthier looking skin and a renewed, youthful glow.

�Other skin resurfacing treatments simply do not produce the kind of results that lasers do,� says Dr. Fredric Brandt. �My patients just love the results they get with laser treatment. Unfortunately, many simply find it difficult and costly to maintain. Nothing has been brought to the market to replicate the amazing results of in-office laser resurfacing � until now.�

With the laser in a bottle� line, Dr. Brandt allows you to take the doctor home and experience the results of cosmetic procedures in the comfort of your very own home. dr. brandt�s laser in a bottle� consists of two products that contain a unique liposomal delivery system that, just like laser technology, penetrates the skin to deliver potent ingredients to improve skin conditions caused by aging and sun-damage.

�Lasers work by aiming a beam of amplified light at the skin. When the beam hits the skin, it is immediately attracted to certain components such as melanin, red blood vessels, and other signs of aging and sun damage, and breaks them apart� says Brandt. Dr.Brandt�s new category laser in a bottle� has a patented liposomal delivery system, QuSome� that encapsulates potent ingredients penetrating into the deepest layers of the skin. This mimics the action of the laser and produces more effective results.

dr. brandt�s laser in a bottle products are formulated to target different problems with active and botanical ingredients that combine to produce the results of laser skin rejuvenation. The products include:

laser tight � Instantly tones and firms skin with a plumping and lifting effect. A soluble protein derived from a sweet pea plant (pisum sativum) produces a tensing effect on the skin while it improves moisture and elasticity.

laser relief � Contains a cooling menthol derivative to reduce redness and lightly moisturize the skin. Immediately cools and calms those intensely rosey areas on skin with ingredients that reduce inflammation.

In addition, dr. brandt�s laser in a bottle products each contain Dr. Brandt�s signature anti-aging ingredients: green tea and white tea to help skin fight free radical damage and boost the skin�s natural immune system; and grapeseed extract, to protect collagen and elastin for firmer skin.


laser tight
instantly tighten and tone your skin with this formula that combines a protein derived from sweet peas with anti-aging antioxidants combined with hyaluronic acid to keep your skin looking firm.
instructionsapply to cleansed, dry skin all over face. may be used am or pm.
benefits
QuSome� technology, delivers ingredients deeply within your skin.
instantly tightens and tones your skin.
lightly hydrates.
improves moisture and elasticity.



laser relief
formulated for clients suffering from rosacea and irritated skin. cools and soothes inflamed skin. contains QuSome a unique delivery system encapsulating potent ingredients delivering them to the deeper layers of the skin, improving skin conditions caused by aging and sun. this mimics the action of the laser procedure, producing effective results.


benefits
patented QuSome technology, delivers ingredients to the deeper layers of the skin.
instantly calms rosacea and redness.
lightly hydrates.

Reviews
As soon as I got these I had to use them right away. I suffer from rosacea and I have aging skin also.
This is my first time using Dr Brandt's collection and am happy to report that I love it.

laser tight

I love this and the first time I used it I was pleasantly surprised that It has a nice tingle and feels fresh. It is not heavy and doesn't feel heavy on my face. In a few minutes, you actually see your skin tighten. This makes my skin look fresh and makes me look like I got more sleep which I don't get enough of. Right after putting on the cream, my skin looked more even, younger and very radiant and softer. My skin did look well hydrated and nice and firm. And my sensitive, combination skin didn't breakout and no I have had no irritation of redness. It has diminished the fine lines around my eyes and the laugh lines.
This isn't just a normal cream, The ingredients in this product are great as well, so it's not just a temporary fix. This literally works Overnight . I love what it's done to my skin so far. My skin looks glowing younger and lovely.

Also test it out with just one side of your face and see the difference. This really does do what it claims.You will be amazed at the difference. I find if I don't apply loads of makeup when I use this with the Laser relief.

Laser relief-
I have rosacea and this works great with my red rosacea and my sensitive skin.

I am always looking for products to help my red skin, This worked great for me and does calm my skin. It has a nice cooling feel when you use it. It is not harsh on my skin. I have used it daily for a few days and saw so much change in my facial redness in days. This is about the only product that has lived up to it's title. It has reduced my redness enough to where it was invisible under a light foundation. I highly recommend this to all that suffer with Rosecea and or red face. For my awful red rosecea uneven skin tone this is a miracle! The over all redness is so far less that I can walk out of the house without make up.

These two products get the highest recommendations from me and my face.



Buy these products and many more for all skin types at Dr Brandt website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design