Dr. Bragi Marine Enzyme Intensive Treatment Mask


A perfect stocking stuffer or gift for the holidays-

NEW Dr. Bragi Marine Enzyme Intensive Treatment Mask
Clean. Active. Different

Dr. Bragi, the genius behind skin rejuvenation, announces the addition of the Marine Enzyme Intensive Treatment Mask to his breakthrough line of Marine Enzyme Skin Care products. The new, innovative fabric mask utilizes the rejuvenating properties of Penzyme for an intensive treatment in under fifteen minutes. This single-use mask contains a double concentration of Penzyme and transforms skin for a brighter, more youthful appearance.

Fine lines, dehydration, loss of firmness and signs of premature aging no longer warrant a trip to the dermatologist. The active enzymes found inside the convenient sachet of Marine Enzyme Intensive Treatment Mask make skin plumper, smoother and brighter.

Perfect after a long flight or before a big party, the mask�s double concentration of Penzyme gives skin a radiant glow that will last all night. Also great for treating sunburn or after procedures like dermabrasion, glycerine locks water into the skin for a boost of intense hydration.

Penzyme is found in the depths of the ocean where temperatures are extremely low, so it becomes super-active when warmed by body heat. This marine enzyme facilitates exfoliation, protects skin from free radicals and enhances biological skin processes that slow with age. Free of artificial additives, fragrance, or preservatives, this unique mask is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.

The Dr. Bragi Marine Enzyme Intensive Treatment Mask has three main actions:

Moisturizing- improves elasticity, while glycerol and sorbitol lock water molecules inside the skin for continuous hydration.
Lifting- encourages production of collagen, diminishing fine lines. Increases circulation and brings skin back to life.
Anti-inflammatory- reduces irritation, itchiness, and redness.

Review-
I used this mask last night to see how well it works.. This is a single fabric mask that you put around the eye area first and than spread it on the rest of your face. I used this after I clean my face as it recommends. This is the easiest mask I have ever used. You lay it onto your face and lay back and relax for 10 to 15 mintes.Than wipe off any excess and do don't have to rinse. They suggest that you don't rinse to ensure continual enzyme activity.It doesn't hurt when it is on and off your face and is made for us sensitive skin aging woman. It gave me a sensation which is nourishing and calming to my skin .I'm surprised by the sensual pleasure of it.

This morning I woke up and looked at my skin and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Today my skin is incredibly soft and plumped and moisturized. My fine lines around my eyes diminished. My skin tone is more even and baby smooth and alive. Also very hydrated. This makes my skin look and feel better. Today after I used my makeup my face looked younger. And I didn't use as much makeup as I usually do. Instant results.
This mask as they say is perfect for a party.I like this so much that I plan ordering another for my husbands Holiday party.
Dr. Bragi�s pioneering Marine Enzyme Skin Care range is the first U.S. launch from Boutique Unique London LLP, a London-based developer of high-end beauty brands from around the world. Dr. Bragi products are available exclusively at Bliss Spas nationwide or blissspa. For more information visit drbragi.

Clean. Active. Different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design