Skin Milk Bath Bar & Skin Milk Body Lotion

Enriched with 5% real milk & conditioning oat proteins
Cleanse
This luxurious SkinMilk bath bar blends nature and science to create beauty. The creamy skin-softening formula is moisturizing and soothing, caring for all skin types. The SkinMilk bat bar, with 5% real milk proteins and conditioning oat proteins, gently cleanses while nourishing the skin. It is beautiful to hold and display in your shower or bath and will wrap you in a soft vanilla cream scent every day.

This is a Hugh bar of soap. It smells like a light Vanilla and I love the scent that lasts on my skin. This works great buy itself or with a loofah. I prefer the loofah and it doesn't take much to get the suds on the loofah. Great lathers. But most important is the clean. Yes it does clean and I feel and look clean after using the soap. My husband even loves this bar too. He is a Bar soap guy and he loved ho big it was and how clean he felt. We where both happy with the results and how non drying this is. Oh and the price you can't beat it. This bar is going to last a long time.

Enriched with Vitamins A, D & E
Moisturize
Moisturize and tone your skin in one step. SkinMilk Body Lotion has been developed to add moisture and improve skin's tone. This creamy lotion promotes a visibly smoother, firmer appearance. SkinMilk also contains real milk proteins and vitamins A, D and E to tighten and smooth skin as well as White Pond Lily to leave your skin feeling fresh and soft.

I Also have been using the Body lotion with the Soap. The scent is truly milky and creamy vanilla, but not in any way overpowering. The texture is light, and it absorbs right away with no greasy after-feel. I keep this by my shower and use it after my shower. This keeps my body so soft and you only need a little. And I have extremely dry skin that this works so well on. If you love creamy Vanilla scents, and want a very low price, you can't beat SkinMilk.


Click here at Skin Milk to find out more and where to buy skinmilk online and near you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design