Oral Fixation Fabulous Fruit and Green Tea Mint

Oral Fixation Fabulous Fruit
Oral Fixation Green Tea Mint


These are smaller mints and these little mints give a strong flavor without being too strong and they last and they are sugar free. These are quality Mints they come in a metal tins that after you are done with the mints you, don't throw out the tin they are sized to hold credit cards and business cards,
Besides tasting great these really kept our breath fresh.

Myself and my Husband have been using these so they are great for both Men and Woman. We choose who would get what mint-
I Grab the Oral Fixation Fabulous Fruit- (Very Fruity Tropical Mints) NEW! - This is now my favorite one. I love the color of the mint is a light purple and it does't show up on my teeth. It�s has an awesome a Fruity Tropical taste. These are a tasty treat that are not to sweet. These where smooth refreshing and long lasting. These as I said my favorite and now are gone. I miss them and will need to get some more.

My Husband used the Antioximints (Green Tea Mints).
He really enjoyed these and says they taste just like green tea with a hit of mint. Also very soothing and long lasting and light, not a overwhelming green tea. They are a delicious and healthy and sugar free.

These would make a great stocking stuffer for the Holidays.

Buy these and many other flavors here at Oral Fixation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design