Unna & Co Soap - AMERIASIA and CHARCOAL


Charcoal: White & Black (Set of 2)
Description
The Charcoal: White & Black soap gently exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin smoothness. Rice and Rice Bran oil are good sources of Vitamin E, Tocopherol, and Toctrienol, which are natural antioxidants. The Charcoal naturally detoxifies and enhances the complexion.




Description
The Ameriasia soap contains herbs originating from the West and the East. Lavender is an aromatherapy relaxant, stress reliever, and an aphrodisiac. The Caesalpinia Sappan (Sappan) herb, known in the Orient for its natural antibacterial properties, has a high content of Vitamins to feed the skin. The Butterfly Pea petals contain a natural blue color and anthrocyanin, a natural antioxidant. The Birds of Paradise flower, a powerful source of Vitamin A & E, soothes dry skin and its natural aroma relieves anxiety and tension.

Review-
I am absolutely in love with these soaps. The worked that is involved making these soaps make me appreciate and treasure these soaps. I often use antibacterial soaps and so does my son. I know that the antibacterial soaps take out the bad stuff but also take out the good too.
They come in a beautiful box that we have been using now for other things. The boxes themselves are a beautiful display and I have some of my rings in one of them. My son took the other box and he uses them for his smaller items and he keeps the box in his room.
The soaps are a beautiful on display. They are a high quality. We have get together's with family and friends on weekends and I received so many compliments on the soaps. Though I wanted to savor them for us, I had them use the soaps also and everyone love how their hands felted and smelled afterwards. We have been using these soaps in our bathrooms sink. Four sinks. Besides being the most unique soaps that I have seen they clean. I just adore these. They are shaped like eggs and no two a like.

The exfoliating properties in the soaps are very gentle and not rough on the skin and they never leave the skin feeling stripped.
The Help keep skin soft and healthy. This is for all of us from myself, husband and my 3 year old son. My son adores the Ameriasia soaps and they have never bug his sensitive hands.
I have my husband use them after a long day of work at the office. He is very high stressed and tense. The fragrance of these really helps ease him and bring him back a more relax man.
I have been using the Charcoal and love them. I wanted to try these because of the natural antioxidants. The fragrance is so natural. I use them on my hands and they don't dry out my hands and the appearances of my hands look younger and also healthy.

These are truly one of a kind soaps that we all, my Family and Friends recommend.


To Buy this or and check out the other Unna soaps click here - Unna & Co

UNNA & CO. relies on natural, quality ingredients from the Orient to create truly exotic herbal soap products for men and women. The gentle, cleansing soaps are masterfully handmade and carefully contoured so no two soaps are exactly alike. All of the soaps are beautifully packaged in a handmade silk box, specifically designed to complement the natural splendor of the soap.

Our soaps take up to 5 weeks to produce from the time of buying the raw herbs, fruits, flowers and grains to the time of curing the soaps for 2-3 weeks naturally in the tropical temperature. It takes between 10 to 15 minutes to individually hand mold each soaps. The fragrance is 100% blend of essential oils from orchids, jasmine and floral indigenous to Asia. Each soap is unique and none are ever the same. Some of our celebrity clients include Dustin Hoffman, Johnny Depp, Hilary Swank, Whoopi Goldberg and Naomi Watts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design