Zensation Switzerland sense of Luxury Skin care

Zensation Beaute is a luxurious skincare line brought to us from Switzerland. Zensation skincare of Switzerland is essentially based on natural Swiss Alpine plant extracts, fruit extracts, bio technology complex and neurostimulating molecules. Being Swiss made means that they are fully developed, manufactured and conditioned in Switzerland. Zensation skincare products do not contain alcohol, colorant, synthetic fragrance, animal ingredients, mineral oils and parabens derivatives to preserve the purity and effectiveness, thus minimize any allergic reactions. It is an anti-stress and anti-aging product line which helps you manage the problems of premature aging, environmental hazards and stress of modern life. Zensation products come in a very delicate and elegant packaging, which was created by a famous German illustrator Karolin Klimek, and feel even more luxurious on your skin. Zensation Intensive Hydromask
It is suitable for all skin type
Intensive Hydromask relieves uncomfortable feeling of dry and tight skin instantly.
produces a strong moisturizing action, anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties
Brimming with Lavender Essential Oil and Rose Absolute

Healing and Soothing Mask.. A purifying, clarifying mask which visibly improves the appearance of oily and problem skin. Healing & Soothing Mask formulated with carefully chosen ingredients with plant extracts and essential oils to effectively reduce appearance of impurities and excess oil and provides an intensive cleansing and purification for oily and blemished skin.
Brightening mask

Brighten the Skin Instantly This newcomer from Switzerland already is becoming a hit in the US. Developed to even out the skin tone and lighten hyperpigmented areas, Brightening Mask helps control the melanogenesis process, preventing and reducing excessive pigmentation. Representative of the latest in whitening research, it was developed with a precise understanding of the mechanisms and processes behind the formation of skin pigmentation. Brightening Mask is composed of all natural ingredients and may be used by anyone, even those with very sensitive skin. It does not contain alcohol, colorants, synthetic fragrances, animal ingredients, mineral oils or paraben preservatives, minimizing the potential for allergic reactions. This mask also contains moisturizing ingredients that help replenish moisture to the skin. A unique, gel-cream texture makes for easy application.

Reviews-

This is a luxurious skin care that is now sold in the USA from Switzerland. I have to mention that the packing of these are really elegant and the boxes I will be keeping after I am done with the line for jewelry or just to decor in my bathroom.
I have used all three mask and love them all. They all work for different problems and they work.
No alcohol or colorant and synthetic Fragrance made me really want to try these.No harsh chemicals.
Each box come with a pamphlet on the how to and why you are using the mask.
With each mask I don't get a dry feeling and feel the need to use a moisturizer, but I have been using my normal moisturizer afterwards just mainly out of habit. I have always used a moisturizer so I am pretty routine with it.

Healing & Soothing Mask
The Healing and Soothing mask- I have those tiny bumps on my face and I breakout once in a while. I think I love this mask the most. I apply it to my face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Because this is made to stop the growth of bacteria my face feels clean and refresh afterwards and as I still use this it is stopping the Bacteria growth. My face has never felt so clean. This does help with the tiny bumps and I have not broken out since I started using this mask.. It makes it clean like no other product has!.Great product that I am the one that will recommend as this was six large sample jars and I was the one to get all as I pleaded for them.


Intensive Hydromask is an awesome product. It helps with that tight dry feeling on have on my face. I scoop out the product I rub onto my face and neck and I am left with skin feeling soft and moisturized and so not tight. A very refreshing mask. My skin feels loose but doesn't look loose. It is not greasy and the texture is very soft. This mask provides hydration to my face, making it soft and supple while purifying the skin. Also makes me look well rested.

Brightening mask-
I have sensitive skin and this is another great mask. It is a gel cream and feels soft going onto the skin. It has a whitening effect and is quite smoothing T his product makes my skin feel so amazing afterwards. I put on a layer of it on my face and neck for the 20 minutes. Instant brightening effect after using the mask, make my skin look more even and pores seems to be smaller too. This leaves brightened and polished skin. I have red skin and it really even outs my skin tone.



Click here to view this wonderful skincare line Zensation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design