Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Quads- Velvet Plumtones and Neutral Cashmeres

These are one of the most beatiful looking packing desings I have ever seen the reviwes are for the
Neutral Cashmeres Bottom quad on picture.
This limited edition heritage compact features THE TWENTIETH CENTURY WOMAN, the ideal of �modern� beauty in the 1930�s. Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Quad in Neutral Cashmeres: warm-neutral palette. Rich true color that lasts all day. Includes a dual-ended eyeshadow brush and foam tip applicator.bottom
Velvet Plumtones top right.
This limited edition heritage compact features MUMTAZ MAHAL, the inspiration for the Taj Mahal Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Quad in Velvet Plumtones: muted tones of pinks and plums. Rich true color that lasts al day. Includes a dual-ended eyeshadow brush and foam tip applicator.

I didn't want to ruin these amazing colors by using them but I wanted to see how well these looked inside and looked on my face. The colors are so beautiful.
They come with a brush for application.
They both can be used anytime of year and anytime of day.
I used both and I am loving Elizabeth Arden more every time I use the products.
This compacts are fun to use and looked great on me. I love they way the shadows look and feel and all makeup should be so glamorously packaged.
As for the quality of the shadows, they are finely milled, soft and muted. They are perfect pigmented shadows. I have fallen in love with every shade in the compacts. The shadows give a soft sheen to my eyes and are very complimentary. They do last all day on my eyes. All colors work wonderfully together and it gives subtle glow and shine and stays put. I don't find any issues with creasing or fading. Both sets look great on my blue eyes. They are both perfect for everyday use.
They feel silky with very soft texture allowing great covering power,not heavy at all, stays without melting smudging over you eyelid.
Neutral Cashmeres is very classic, a netural look that can go from day to night easily. Natural with a sophisticated look.
Velvet Plumtones
These are pretty pinks and plums really made my Blue eyes really come out. The colors are phenomenal, pretty and they stayed beautifully. I love all the shades and they are all wearable. The natural colors of pinks with the plums colors do not give you a real dark bruise look. They are light and buildable.

I love these two quads and loved using them. I took them over to my teenage niece's house and she loved them. We played with both of them on her eyes and they both look great on her, not to over the top for her precious eyes and perfect for her to wear to school. Because I love her so much I gave her the Velvet Plumtones. This looked so pretty on her eyes and she was so happy to have it. She also recommendations these to other teen girls that are wearing makeup.


these are still for sale at Macy's and also look at Elizabeth Arden for other great Eyeshadow Quads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design