StriVectin-SD


StriVectin-SD includes a proprietary complex of skin firming agents, elasticizers, and skin hydrators� adding up to the most comprehensive topical formulation shown to effectively confront virtually every aspect of visible stretch mark reduction.

A groundbreaking series of studies has demonstrated, without a doubt, the amazing effectiveness of StriVectin-SD�s� functional isolates. After reviewing and verifying the clinical data, an incredible 93% of subjects saw a signifigant, visible reduction in the appearance of stretch marks. The unequivocal, verified results speak for themselves. But there�s more. Clinical observations further document the ability of StriVectin-SD�s independent isolates to dramatically improve the appearance of:

Indented surfaces
Smooth surfaces
Skin firmness
Irregularities in skin discoloration


Review-
I have also been using for a month. I really like this cream. I have a 3 year old. When I was pregnant I gained a ton of weight and also watched the stretch marks grow and grow. Three years later they where still there. I used this on my tummy that is where it was the worst, long thick stretch marks. Even though I lost the baby weight, they remain. So how embarrassing is it to wear a bikini:( with three year old stretch marks, very.
This has done wonders, using it 2-3 times a day and not missing a day. With this a little goes a long way and after a month I still have more than 3/4 left.
It's thick and creamy and melts right into my skin.
I really wanted to diminish the appearance of the stretch marks on my stomach, and this has taken me by surprise. I started to see little difference after a week and was so happy that I continued to use this.
I have noticed a great change in the texture and the tone of my skin quite considerably. I have tried many products for the stretch marks and with StriVectin I have noticed a great difference. The color is now not shiny and the texture is smoother. Looking at the mirror now and the marks around my tummy are barely visible. What a difference. And it also makes my skin look and feel soft and young. Not so embarrassing wearing a short top or bikini anymore.
And my husband is quite happy with the results too. He sees a change and loves it.
This has boosted my self esteem also. So for that and what it has done for my tummy I have to recommend this great product.


Buy this here at StriVectin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design