Kaponga The Cream Perfume Company


Long lasting and lightly moisturizing

Honey Vanill� No.11

A delightful cream perfume with notes of vanilla, musk, heliotrope flower and candy sugar accord.

Jasmine Floriental No.19
A delightful cream perfume with notes of bergamot italy, coriander, iris from florence, cedarwood, patchouly indonesia, sandalwood india and benjoin siam.

Lavender Terroir No. 2
A delightful cream perfume with notes of lemon, bergamot, lavender, jasmine and patchouly.

Apricot chypr� No.15
A delightful cream perfume with notes of black-currant, apricot, lily of the valley, raspberry and jasmine.

Mango Poudr� No. 8
A delightful cream perfume with notes of orange, cassis, jasmine, mango, candy sugar accord, sandalwood, vanilla and musk

Melon d'eau No 9
A delightful cream perfume with notes of orange, green apple, melon, lilly of the valley, marine accord and musk.

I reviewed No.13 in April of this year and was quite happy to receive these six newest scents. I have been using them for a couple months.
My Quote on No 13-
"This is an amazing product. It is a wonderful cream perfume. Little dabs goes a long way. I put this on where I would normally spray my perfume on the neck and wrist. It really makes it easy to put this right where you want it, instead of spaying it and the spray missing the spots and going elsewhere it hit right on the spots. It has an amazing staying power. The packing for this is simply adorable and very convenient, you can take it anywhere with you."

This is How I feel about these 6 scents. They are adorable and convenient. Whenever someone see's these, they always ask me what they are. My friends love them as much as I do. I apply in the morning and it last throughout the day. I like them because and they are not over the top, too noticeable scents. You can add a little for a light day time smell or add more if you like for an scent for evening. I have received many complipments. They are easy to use and they leave moisture where you put them. I like to dab the scents on my dry spots on my body, l if I have a dry spot on my hand I will add the cream on there and besides smelling good, my dry spot is gone.
Another great this is to mix them also. If you want a little lavender add into your Vanilla use No 11 on your neck and add a little dab on you wrist of No 2.
These are very affordable for what you are getting. Which leads us to be able to buy the other scents also. What a great gift these would be for just about any woman and teens.
I love all the scents I do have my favorites, I am fond of the Honey Vanilla, this is the one that has the least in its Nut.

Everyone's body chemistry is different and these are how they smell on my skin. But the notes on these are so true and so fresh and not a fake smell in the nuts.


Honey Vanill� No.11
This scent is a feminine sweet vanilla,light musk with a bit of floral. This Smells wonderful on my skin. As I am a vannila love :) and can smell the vanilla scent at first dab till the end of the night. This is a Perfect blend.

Jasmine Floriental No.19
This is a beautiful Oriental Jasmine scent. It is nice with notes that blend beautifully together.

Lavender Terroir No. 2
This is a Lavender scent with the lemon citrus note. I love lavender and this is a special one to me. This I love to wear at night it blends in with nighttime.

Apricot chypr� No.15
Apricot is what I smell when I apply this, I love apricot smell, mellow and natural. Than throughout the day I smell the raspberry and floral. the delicate, yet sexy fragrance.
The notes are a wonderful mix. This is such a lady's scent. This happens to be my husbands favorite one on me. He compliments me every time I wear this.

Mango Poudr� No. 8
To me this is an Hawaiian. Brings me back to the tropical paradise I was at last year. A nice fresh sweet scent, this one brings out all the notes on my skin at one point. Mango and Vanilla is what I smell at first than I pick up all notes though out the day.

Melon d'eau No 9
This is wonderful fragrance. It is a great summer scent, but I will wear it all year round, It is a fresh citrus scent with a bit of floral notes. I love the top Melon scent and the melon stays with me all day.


To buy these click on the Title or here Kaponga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design