Skin Milk Shimmer Body Lotion & Hand Lotion spf 15

Skin Milk Soft Shimmer Body Lotion
Infused with subtle light reflectors & enriched with vitamins A, D & E
Moisturize
SkinMilk soft shimmer body lotion is designed to compliment your natural skin tone and the result is moisturized, healthy glowing skin. The SkinMilk soft shimmer body lotion is infused with subtle light reflectors that give your skin a radiant yet subtle glow with a natural soft shimmer. Enriched with 5% real milk proteins and vitamins A, D & E, this shimmer lotion nourishes skin as it moisturizes. Good for all skin types.

Skin Milk Hand Lotion with SPF 15

Enriched with Vitamins A, D & E
Moisturize & Protect
Protect and renew your hands with the SkinMilk multivitamin lotion with SPF 15 UVA/UVB sunscreen. The light PABA-Free lotion protects against sun damage, while the naturally beneficial ingredients of vitamin A, D & E and 5% real milk proteins sooth, nourish and moisturize delicate skin on your hands, diminishing signs of aging. Contains the signature SkinMilk vanilla cream scent
Review-
I am really loving Skin Milk. I love both of these lotions and have to mention the bottles they come in they are a squeeze tube that sits up without falling down and because of the design and you are able to get every last drop of the lotions.
With both of these products a little goes a long way so besides be a great price they will also last a long time. They both have the wonderful vanilla scent and I have been using most of the line and from shower to skin and you can layer this great scent with their many products.

The Shimmer body lotion- I can use this right after my shower. I love the way the lotion feels. It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. Goes on smooth and It absorbs in fast so I am able to put my clothing right on afterwards. This left my skin soft and smooth and moisturized. It comes with the awesome scent that lasted all day. A great thing in this lotion is the shimmer. This can be used for teens and us Adults. It leaves a nice soft shimmer on my body. And because it is soft is why I recommend this to all ages. It looks really pretty.

Hand lotion-
This also has the great scent. I keep this near me all the time. I like to mention that my toddler used this and had no bad reactions and left his hands soft, and he loves the smell of it too.
I wash my hands a lot and this is does a great job giving back the moisture to my hands that are dried out from washing. This left my hands soft and well hydrated and not greasy or oily.The scent stays also. Perfect size for sitting buy the sink or in your purse. Both me and my son are loving the hand lotion and with the spf I am glad that it works great on his tiny hands too. We all use products with Spf in this family but tend to forget our hands. We are in the sun a lot and pool and thanks to skin milk we are protecting our hands now too. I have my husband using it too and he likes the way his hands feel now and even likes the smell, and he is not a big Vanilla lover.

These are excellent products with a that are a great value and a wonderful scent, that we recommend.
Go to Skin Milk to see where to buy these products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design