Skin Milk Smoothie For Teens & Tweens


Check out the Skin Milk site to find where to buy these near you and look at the other great products- Skin Milk






Skin Milk� has whipped up the perfect product for every girl. New SkinMilk� Smoothies Shower Gel serves up a fresh, fun way to pamper skin and tantalize senses�

Think Milk.
Unlike other bath & body shower products, Smoothies Shower Gel is formulated with a creamy smooth milk base that soaps up into a frothy, foamy lather all over. The gel forms a protective moisture barrier for skin that looks and feels soft and glowing until the next shower.

Why SkinMilk Smoothies?
SkinMilk Smoothies is a delightful one-of-kind bath line for teens & tweens made with 5% real milk proteins and Vitamins A, D & E for a naturally healthy way to cleanse, nourish and hydrate the skin. Smoothies Shower Gel is a fruitilicious treat that pampers skin and tingles senses with the hot fruity fragrance blends girls are raving about!

Smoothies Shower Gel swirls a delightful dollop of prestige quality fruity fragrance into SkinMilk�s signature vanilla cream scent. The menu is made up of four creamy yogurt-inspired flavors including juicy plum, pear & green apple, raspberry and peach & cantaloupe. And the handy 8 oz. size is perfect for on-the-go beauty!

SkinMilk Smoothies with 5% real milk protein and Vitamins A, D, and E are naturally healthy for your skin! And just for fun, we mixed in fab fruity fragrance with our classic vanilla cream scent to tingle your senses while you get soft and glowy all over!


Review
My 13 year old daughter has been using the juicy plum, raspberry and peach & cantaloupe.
These are perfect for teens but I had to try out the Pear and green apple and this is my review-
This is a great smoothie. It leaves me feeling clean and smelling good! It is very moisturizing and leaves me feeling like I don't need a lotion after I shower.
This is a white creamy milk that lathers nicely and rinses off well. This smells just like Pear and Green Apple. It leaves a nice faint scent on me when I get out of the shower. I have been using this on my very dry feet too and it is helping with that!
The bottle is cute and designed well. You just squeeze it and it gives you enough milk to do your whole body.
This price well for the size bottle. It will last me at least a month. High recommendations for this Smoothie!



This is Her review on the juicy plum, raspberry and peach & cantaloupe-

I love the smell of these. The Cantaloupe is my favorite. But all three smell really good. They smell sweet and the scent stays on my skin almost all day. They smell just like they are suppose to and match their name perfectly. I have been using them a little because I am waiting till school starts and I can use them than. I start high school and besides looking as good as I can,I want to be the best smell good too.
These I use on a loofa and I use a tiny bit to get a great lather. They feel nice and creamy and they get my skin clean and I feel really soft after my shower. Like my Mom I don't need to use a lotion after the shower.They also didn't break me out. I would love it if Skin Milk made these into lotions too because I love the smell.
I really like the bottles they come in and they really look cute in my bathroom.
I have no complaints about these and recommend them to all my friends and if you are a Mom reading this, this would make a great going back to school gift for your daughter. She will love them as much as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design