Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep - Lavender Vanilla


Body Wash
Sleep - Lavender Vanilla
Pour a dab onto a mesh sponge, and enjoy the rich lather and fragrant essential oils every time you shower. In this blend, true Lavender (which helps to promote tranquility) is infused with deeply soothing Vanilla and other calming essential oils.

Review
I like to use these products when I take my shower at night or just when I want a relaxing day.

Body wash
I love this product. Really leaves a soft smell of Lavender & Vanilla. It lathers wonderfully, so you only need a little bit, and it leaves such a clean feel. Leaves my skin soft and clean, doesn't leave a film on my skin, rinses clean and it doesn't dry out my skin. I really think it does help to relax me leaving me calm but fresh.this is a scent that is very gentle. Definitely a wash I will want to have around all the time. Also the bottle is pretty and looks great in my shower.

Body Lotion
Sleep - Lavender Vanilla
Experience the power of essential oils every time you moisturize. In this blend, true Lavender (which helps to promote tranquility) is infused with deeply soothing Vanilla and other calming essential oils.

Review
Body Lotion
This is also a perfect sent of lavender & vanilla. The scent is not over powering, nice and soft, so I can also use this after my shower right before I go to bed last. This lotion is perfect for me.It is such a soothing and calming scent.It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Don't need a lot and it sinks into my skin just in time for bed. It doesn't ruin my jammies of bedding because of the way this wears on my skin. Than when I wake up the next day my skin feels soft and I love that the soft scent I can still smell in the morning.

Hand Cream
Sleep - Lavender Vanilla
Use this calming aromatherapeutic hand cream as you get ready for bed to signal your body that it's time to slow down and prepare for sleep. Domestic.
Sleep - inducing aromatherapeutic blend
Blend of shea and cocoa butters leave hands soft and moisturized
Non-greasy, moisturizing formula is great for use all day
Review-
Hand cream
This is a wonderful hand cream to put on at bedtime also. But first comes the shower than the body lotion and to top it off the hand cream, which is a must have for me at night. I rub this on my hands right before bed, and I wake up to silky, very soft hands in the morning. The tube is really cute too. This is not greasy and this Works really great on my dry hands. Keeps me relaxed and makes my hands nice and soft and how cute is the tube.





Buy these products here at Bath & Body Works

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design