Skin Milk Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash & Moisturize Hand Cream

Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash
Get anti-bacterial benefits without stripping your skin. Our hand wash moisturizes as you clean, for less than other brands.
Moisturize Hand Cream
Soothing formula promotes smooth, healthy skin
Intensive moisturizing formulas will make hands feel pampered
Contains real milk proteins along with Vitamins A, D & E to leave skin smooth and soft
Contains botanical extracts of White Pond Lily, Corn Poppy and Alfalfa to smooth and soften the skin
Ideal for all skin types

Review
Skin Milk is such a great line and at such a fabulous price.

I have been using the anti bacterial hand wash and hand cream. Skin Milk has such a nice light vanilla smell and cute packaging.

The hand wash is really nice and I am a big hand washer. I have use many types. This really cleans without drying out my hands and smooth's out my hands.

When I am out of the skin milk hand cleaner than I will be using the lotion more as I don't really need to use it with the skin milk hand wash.

But I do use it when I am in another bathroom and use a different hand wash.

I Love the lotion with the great scent. The lotion has a great texture. This smooths onto my skin without feeling greasy, and soaks in nice and fast. Very moisturizing and will last forever as you need just a tad for your hands.

Neither has cause any irritation, and my 3 year old son uses both and they are both gentle enough for his tiny hands. And gets the 3 year old BOY hands clean. My hands has really has gotten softer as I have used them, and because I wash my hands a little too much I have a terrible time with dry hands. This has given my hands such a nice soft hands that don't look old and dry and the improvement has really been noticeable.

To find out where to buy these click here at Skin Milk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design