KENZOAMOUR Fragrance



A woody, musky fragrance.
The slow and sensuous journey of a couple through Asia, punctuated by encounters, bursts of laughter and smiles, soft sensations, pictures and perfumes brimming with life.

Review-
KenzoAmour is in one of the most beautiful, modern bottles that I have.

This is a extraordinarily soft light cozy scent. It is a great scent for summer scent or really anytime of the year scent. Kenzo Amour on my body starts with frangipani, Japanese cherry blossom, Thanaka wood and Chinese white tea. I love love the dry down on my skin a very nice vanilla fragrance ( My favorite) very light floral's, milky rice, with a slight powder. To me this is a perfect opening and a great ending fragrance. . Very comforting, very original. It is warm, sensual and sweet..A great balance of notes that are not to foody, florally or powdery. Just perfect together. The scent really lasts without being too overpowering. This is a real pleasant, very-wearable fragrance, and really worth buying.
Buy this here KENZOAMOUR Fragrance

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design