Fruits & Passion Hair care

The Line-



Hair Care
Fruits & Passion is offering an innovative and trendsetting product line specially designed to naturally address the most important hair concerns and to promote healthy looking locks. It is a professional approach to hair care without intimidation factors. Fruits & Passion HARE CARE benefits
Synergy between different natural active ingredients enhances the performance of each product
Carefully chosen mixes of pure essential oils contribute to the effectiveness of the products
Shampoos contain no sulphates, no parabens and no dyes
Conditioners contain no silicones, no parabens and no dyes
Products are entirely created and produced within Fruits & Passion Laboratories 5 segments to discover
NUTRITION - R�G�N�RATION: Restores moisture and revitalizes very dry, damaged hair. Antistatic and manageability

COULEUR - VITALIT�: Revitalizes and extends the vibrancy of coloured or treated hair. Tonicity and shine

PROTECTION - BRILLANCE: Fortifies and restores devitalized and fragile hair's natural protection. Antipollution and antioxidant

�QUILIBRE - VOLUME: Gently purifies oily hair and controls excess sebum. Rebuilds and remineralizes


TONIQUE - NORMAL
: Gently cleans and nourishes; for frequent use. Rejuvenates and untangles
10 products to discover (available in regular and travel formats)


My review is on the PROTECTION - BRILLANCE: Fortifies and restores devitalized and fragile hair's natural protection. Antipollution and antioxidant

Review-

This is a wonderful set and helps my hair. I have colored dry ,frizzy, brittle, damaged hair, That I use a flat iron on almost everyday. And the shampoo really gets rid of the chemical build up in my hair from all the products I use.
Has a really fresh natural scent. A great summer scent. The scent stay son my hair but it is not overwhelming.
I have been using these two products and my hair has really done a turn around. At the end of the day it doesn't have the smells and it doesn't have that dirty feel in my hair and really protects my hair.
Gives my hair a nice healthy look with a great soft shiny look very smooth without any frizz.
The Shampoo does lather up rich, rinses super clean, and overall it provided a very sleek and soft feel to my hair after blow drying it and straightening it. The conditioner really leaves my hair looking beautiful and easy to comb though even with my fingers. And last all day too.
Very happy with these two products and highly recommend them.


Buy these awesome products here at Fruit & Passion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design