Pur Minerals Mineral Brow Perfection & The Brow Brush


Mineral Brow Perfection
Frame your eyes with p�r-fectly natural brows
InStyle Magazine "Beauty Buzz" profiles P�r Minerals Brow Perfection. Check out why "Wax Works"! The brow shaping wax is p�r-fect to condition, form and smooth your natural brow hair. The micronized mica in this unique mineral brow powder mimics the natural highlights of your natural hair, avoiding that 'drawn on' look of other products. And as with all of our products, it is free of oil, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrance and chemical dyes. P�r-fect for all skin tones and types.


The Brow Brush
Crafted to style, shape and define your eyes


The angled tip of this flat brush allows you to shape and define your eyebrows using our Mineral Brow Perfecting Colors.
The Brow Brush is also p�r-fect for using our Mineral Shadow for eyeliner. Simply dampen the brush, dip into your favorite Mineral Shadow and sweep close to your lash line.

Review-
Brow Perfection
I have never used any brow makeup at all. Maybe because of memories of older woman using brow makeup and it looking just to dark and terrible. And believe me I thought that this is how I would look once I used a Brow color.
I have light brown hair with blonde highlights. I also am what others say blessed with eyebrows. But when I pluck my brows I always have some bald spots and also my brows are long and I have to frequently trim them. This comes in a cute pot that is easy to open and after using it many times this the pot stays clean meaning I don't have problems with the powder spreading on the wax. So I tried this out and was really happy with the quality of powder and wax. And the color is a perfect match for me. This looks perfectly natural when applied correctly and has a great staying power. You don't use much product with each application so it'll last a long time. The wax is sticky enough that it keeps my brow hairs in place all day it keeps all stray hairs tamed and the powder never smudges or runs. This fills them in perfectly with the powder so they don't have bald spots or look fake. This is so easy to work with and it gives my brows a natural healthy filled in look.
The Brow Brush-
I learn to use it the right way, you really need the eyebrow brush. The brush also as it is firm it is nice and soft too, so it doesn't starch or feeling harsh and still manages to be stiff enough to define the brows. Perfect sized angle shape. Just right for brow color filling. I haven't had any experience with it shedding.
To buy these two products click here Pur Minerals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design