Oral Fixation Mojito Mint & Mimosa Mint

Mojito Mint (Lime Mint Cocktail) - engraved with a Cuban star

Mimosa Mint (Orange Mint Cocktails) NEW


Review-
These two mints are so new and different than any mints that I have used.
If you look and have been reading about the mints here you know that we are enjoying them.
They taste awesome and a unique tin and all the mints are so long lasting that I don't have to keep popping one in my mouth every few minutes to get fresh breath.
The tin are perfect for a business man. My husband uses them and carry's them either in his front pocket shirt or in his pants. I complain about his breath so I give him these to use and mix them up for him. I keep them in my side pocket of my purse.
The Mimosa Mint is a great mint. It is a orange mint cocktails. Both of us used this and we both really like it. Very unique. Mimosa is a orange juice champagne drink ( according to my husband) What we love about this is you can taste the orange with a hint of mint on the side. But the orange is rather soft. It is not a harsh orange. A light Orange champagne mint. The smell lasted for a long time and it was nice to have a orange smell coming out of our mouth. Our son really like the smell of this too. He is 3 and didn't get to try it but he wanted to smell the package and believe it even our breath:)

The Mojito Mint- is another unique scent. It is truly a lime mint. Also not to shocking lime that you can't handle it in your mouth but a light but fragrant scent.
Both of these are very good and keeps our breath smelling fresh and my husband and myself love the flavors of these.
They are very different than what we have used in the past and will continue to use these.
What is really nice is some mints I get sick of in my mouth and end up eating them or spitting them out, but these I like so much that I want to keep it in my mouth and enjoy the flavors.


Order these here at Oral Fixation's website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design