Oral Fixation Spare Mint & Jasmint Mints



Spare Mint (Spearmint)
I have been using the Spare Mint (Spearmint).
I have to say that these are great mints. I used to use
another brand and will be changing over to Oral Fixation Mints.
The Spare Mint is not to strong , but strong enough to get that
nasty morning breath out of the way before I kiss my husband good by.
These come in a pretty container and I love to show them off.
They fit perfectly in my hand bag. I really like that these are
sugar free too. No worries about adding extra sugar to my diet.
I really recommend these and look forward to trying the others!



Jasmints (Herbal Jasmine Mints)
Review From my Teen Daugter-

I got to use the jasmine mints. They come in a cute purple tin container that I love to carry
around in my purse. I put one of these in my mouth and it made me feel like I have fresh breath.
I can taste a lot of mint, with just a hint of Jasmine in them. I only have to add one of these in
my mouth and my breath stays clean and fresh for a long time

All our mints are sugar-free, except for Night Light, which uses brown sugar to bring out the full flavor of spiced Chai. If you're interested, you can see a full list of ingredients for each flavor.
Also see our brushed metal tins, and our custom-designed wax paper.
We offer a sampler pack of six flavors for $15. It's called the Oral Fixation 6-Pack, and you can order it online. You can also customize your own box of mints using our B.Y.O.B. Box Builder.
If you're a retailer looking to carry our mints, visit our retailers' section.

Click here at Oral Fixation Mints

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design