Pur Minerals Pressed Mineral Shadow & Pur Balm




Pur Minerals Pressed Mineral Shadow
Color- Lavender Mourite
Long lasting, luminous color for your eyes

Review-
This is a great Lavender color. Very pretty color looks just like lavender and easy to keep it light for he day or darken it up for night time. This is a great quality shadow. I like to wear this both by itself and with other colors. This is very pigmented and really show's up well. The quality and texture makes it blends in smooth and last a long time.This color did not crease nor did it wear off.
I absolutely love Pur Minerals. Great color to choose from the website.


Click here Eyeshadows to buy this or any of the other colors.



P�r Balm

The ultimate quick fix for nails, skin and lips.

Experience the ultimate solution for hydration and naturally smooth skin. This quick fix balm can be used on all dry skin patches such as lips, elbows and feet. It can also be used on hair to control split ends and on nails to condition cuticles. Containing shea butter, vitamin E, essential oils and rich antioxidants, this multi-tasking hero comes to your skin�s rescue.

Review-
I am amazed that this pot of balm can do many things. I have used this on my lips, skin and my hair.
One thing is this balm goes a long way. I love love the smell, to me it smells like a sweet lemon scent. I started using it a couple weeks ago and wanted to try it on my hair right after my haircut for my split ends. I get them and they come fast. So this was the first spot I use it. I am noticing that my split ends are gone.Just applied a little to the ends one time a week and I would of had the split ends by now. So high fives on this for the hair.
I used it on my elbows. My elbows are really dry and lotion doesn't do it. This sinks into my skin on my elbows and have made them soft and for some reason it really has made them easier to clean too. They don't look dark and dry and they feel soft.
On my lips ahh what a refreshing lemon treat. The balm smooth's on easily, moisturizes my lips even when badly chapped, and sinks right in. The balm has no color, but it does leave a nice sheen on the lips. It just makes them so soft and smooth.


To buy this Pur Balm Click here Pur Minerals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design