Skin Doctors Ingrow Magic Lotion


Ingrow Magic Lotion
The lotion for ingrown hairs, razor bumps and razor burns.
The amazing lotion that outs ingrown hairs leaving skin smooth, clear and bump free


Potent Formula with two-way action Ingrow Magic contains potent ingredients that have a two-way action. First, it cleans out and purifies the affected pore. Next, the exfoliating action goes to work, sloughing away the dry dead skin and releasing the trapped hair. Skin is left clean, clear and silky smooth.
Relief in as little as 24 hours! Now you no longer have to cover up or feel embarrassed by those ugly red bumps on your skin. Ingrow Magic is so effective you can be rid of those ugly bumps in as little as 24 hours, and continued use will keep you silky smooth and bump-free for good! That�s because not only does Ingrow Magic erase existing ingrown hairs - it helps stop new ones from forming. Used regularly, you�ll never have to experience the embarrassment of ingrown hairs again! Use Ingrow Magic on your legs, bikini line, underarms, face , neck or anywhere hair removal has taken place.


HOW TO APPLY INGROW MAGIC
Clean skin thoroughly
Apply Ingrow Magic lotion with a cotton ball or cotton swab directly to the affected area, preferably once in the morning and once at night.


AFTER SHAVING
Ingrow Magic may be applied directly after shaving to soothe skin and prevent further ingrown hairs.


AFTER WAXING AND/OR DEPILATORY CREAMS
Ingrow Magic should be applied after 24 hours of use to soothe skin and prevent further ingrown hairs.


PRETREATMENT FOR WAXING AND/OR DEPILATORY CREAMS
Ingrow Magic can be used several days prior to waxing and/or depilation to assist with successful hair removal and aid in the prevention of ingrown hairs.
Review-
When ever I shave the top part of my legs I get horrible ingrown's. I am happy to be using this product as it is helping my legs. I have been using this after shaving and finding a ingrown hair or ten and it works wonderfully at eliminating them. The ingrown hairs go away within a few hours. Its a miracle! I normally use another products but I find that I Love this one so much better. It does not sting like others and has a clean smell. Great product and really gets rid of ingrown's. I simply add this to a cotton ball after shaving and that is it. It dries up quick so I don't have to wait to get dress! It doesn't leave my legs dried out, keeps them softer and it also helps with the itch I usually get when the new hair starts to come back.This is great size 4.2oz bottle that will last me a long time.
My Husband has been using this also on his face and neck area. He is incredibly impressed that the red bumps that primarily appear on his neck and the little ones on his face are gone when he uses this. He says that his face feels not only softer but cleaner too. We both Highly recommend this even to those with sensitive skin as it did not give me any kind of reaction with my sensitive skin.
Buy this and may great products at Skin Doctors
and look forward to other reviews from Skin Doctors soon. Great company and awesome line for your face to your body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design