Pur Minerals Mineral Mudd with Pascalite

Mineral Mudd with Pascalite
De-tox and deep clean with this miraculous Mineral Mudd
This amazing mud masque deep cleans and detoxifies your skin by using Pascalite - a unique form of calcium bentointe clay. Formed 30 million years ago at the base of the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming, this mineral mudd actually draws impurities out of your skin, leaving it brighter, smoother and radiantly clean.
Detoxifies
Deep cleans
Exfoliates
Unclogs pores
Free of chemical dyes
For all skin types
P�r Tip: Pascalite has been utilized for centuries by Native Americans for medicinal purposes and is purported to be the only known cure for the bite of the Brown Recluse Spider. If it can draw out spider venom, imagine how well it can clean your pores of impurities!


Review
I have been using this one or two times a weeks. I put it for maybe 5-10 minutes, Depending on my skin and how long it takes to dry.
I adore this mask. It goes on clean and smooth and doesn't burn or bug my skin while it is on. I have used some mask before that as soon as I apply it I have to rinse it off because they hurt my skin on my face. This didn't and that is why I am able to leave it on long. I can feel the clean while it is on my face.
After I rinse it off, and is easy to rinse, my skin feel real clean and fresh and smooth and clear. Gave my skin a natural glow and didn't break out my skin but helped so I didn't have any breakouts. When I use this my pores are less noticeable.
This is a great product for all skin types and really gets the dirt out of my skin.

Buy this here at Pur Minerals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design