Zia Natural Nourishing Creme

Nourishing Creme
1 oz Replenishing moisture for dry skin types
Nourishing Creme is an ultra-rich blend of Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe and Shea Butter that delivers intense moisture and restores softness. Eight cellular renewal agents soothe and rejuvenate dry or sun-damaged skin.

Review-
I find that this is not greasy, but is heavy enough to do the job. It feels so nice on the skin. It spreads very easily. This great cream keeps my usually dry area well-moisturized. Leaves my tight & dry skin soft! I've used this product for 3 weeks now with absolutely no breakouts or clogged pores. It compeltly absorbs right into my skin and does not leave it looking oily or shiny. Completely hydrates and smoothes the skin. My favorite moisturizer for my dry skin. This works fantastic, and has all natural ingredients and makes my skin beautiful. Also you don't need a lot, which is great, so it lasts longer.
I recommend this to anyone with dry skin. And will be great if unfortunately you have sun damaged during the summer months. But check out their sunscreens so you don't need to use it for this.


Buy At
Zia Naural


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design