LA COMPAGNIE DE PROVENCE MARSLILLE




WILD ROSE BODY LOTION
PURE VEGETABLE OILS WITH SOFTENING AND NOURISHING VIRTUES ARE COMBINED WITH MOISTURIZING AGENTS TO PREVENT DRYNESS AND LEAVE SKIN SMOOTH. THE FLUID TEXTURE OF THIS LUXURIOUS LOTION IS RAPIDLY ABSORBED THE THE SKIN.
Rose Scent

OUR SCENTED CANDLE IS A LUXURIOUS INVITATION TO WELL-BEING AND IS A PERFECT COMPLIMENT TO OUR EXTRA PURE LINE. OUR CANDLE IS MADE WITH WHITE WAX, COPRAH OIL AND A PURE COTTON WICK AND IS PRESENTED IN AN ATTRACTIVE COLORFUL BOX. Rose Scent

Review-

While adding the body lotion I have the candle lit in my bedroom. I so like the two products and they even have other products in the Rose scent. A great Valentines gift. Very excellent presentation

The lotion comes in a nice size really pretty glass jar. I leave it sitting next to the candle and they both look pretty on my dresser.I love this lotion. It's really moisturising, smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling silky soft. It's probably one of the most moisturising lotions I've tried. A really natural rose scent.It sinks in quickly and leaves my skin so smooth. Highly recommended.

The candle is amazing too. The jar is also so cute. This is as close to true rose. A lovely rose scent. It is strong enough without being too overpowering. It makes the whole room smell like fresh roses and it does a superb job at scenting a very large area. I didn't notice any shoot or tunneling and no black smoke covering the white jar it burn pretty cleanly and evenly. It last forever and is just so natural smelling and a my home and my body is smelling really pretty.

You can buy many products in this lovely scent. If you like to layer they have everything you need from soaps, hand creams. and many other scents.

BUY THESE GORGEOUS ROSE SCENTS AT LA COMPAGNIE DE PROVENCE MARSLILLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design