Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Hair Brush



Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Hair Brush
The brushes are available in four sizes: mini oval, narrow paddle, large oval and largepaddle. Prices range from $8.25 to $12.50.


Natural bamboo hair brush wth Ionic cushion
Scalp massage activates blood cell circulation
Helps stimulate hair growth & reduce hair loss
Promotes healthy hair cells & healthy scalp
Restores hair balance & Shine
Anti-static

I thought it was too good to be true, but it works. The brush is made of environmentally friendly bamboo and It is a adorable hair brush. You can use it on wet or dry hair and massage for about two minutes. It actually feels really nice and It really gives a great massage on my scalp. Who doesn't need a scalp massage. The bristles are strong enough to glide though my thick and lots of hair.
I have notice that less hair ends on the brush and less falling out. My hair and scalp feel and looks really pretty and healthy. Gets rid of all the static in my hair, leaves its nice and smooth! I love this brush. My hair feels really silky after I use it. And my scalp feels even better.
It looks lovely on my counter too. With brushing my hair for the two minutes it even helps my hair to come out straight.
Also have to mention my son who enjoys this brush too. He really likes me to brush his hair with this one now. He says it feels good. This is a awesome high quality brush. I have an obsession with hair brushes and I love to use this one. It is different and a unique fabulous brush.
Highly recommend my me and my son.
Check out this and any brushes and where to buy at Olivia Garden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design