Yu-Be Lip Therapy


Yu-Be Lip Therapy is an ALL-NATURAL lip balm (stick) manufactured in the USA. The ingredients are based on the original 50 year old Japanese Yu-Be formula and includes Vitamin E and camphor.

This product is highly effective for moisturizing, healing and soothing dry chapped lips. Please note that this product does not contain SPF protection.

-SOOTHES, MOISTURIZES & PROTECTS DRY, CHAPPED LIPS
-ALL-NATURAL & ENRICHED WITH VITAMIN E & CAMPHOR
-BASED ON THE ORIGINAL 50 YEAR OLD "YU-BE" FORMULA
-CAMPHOR HELPS RELIEVE DISCOMFORT LEAVING LIPS FEELING HEALTHY
Review-
This is now one of the only lip balms I use because it works so well. I put this on at night time before bed and the next morning it heals my chapped lips and leaves them so soft. It has helped even my worst dry-lip days. When I use this my lips no longer get chapped and it lasts a long time. It really moisturizes well for me and leaves my lips soft for quite some time. Also it gives a nice shine to my lips. I don't need to use alot so this tube lasts forever. Will absolutely repurchase. I highly recommend this for everyone.

Buy the Yu-Be Lip Therapy at Yu-Be

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design