Lush Handy Gurugu hand cream


Fabulous, herbal hand cream with fair trade shea butterHandy Gurugu is a fabulous, easily absorbed hand cream made with rose water, six natural oils and butters, and luxuriously soothing essential oils. When sourcing the rich shea butters, our creative buying team traveled for 15 hours on a rickety bus along potholed roads to find villages where it is handmade by the local women. Handy Gurugu makes a big difference to your skin and a huge difference to the villagers who make the shea butter

Review-
I really like this hand cream. I also like the jars they come in and it also has a best if used by date on it. So you know that it is fresh.
I love the consistency and how it works A nice, nourishing cream that quenches even the thirstiest hands.It leaves my hands unbelievably soft. I love what it has done for my dry chapped winter hands in just a couple days of use. This is a very addicting hand cream because it feels so nice. Even My husband tried this and it has made his hands look softer and nicer to hold now. He has the worst dry hands and he was impressed with it. My hands usually hurt because of the washing and this is healing my hands and is very soothing. It is Helping my Hand keeps my hands soft and moisturized and looking fabulous. Plus with this hand cream you really need only a dime size and it rubs in quickly and absorbs fast and adds the moisture.
A great hand Cream.
Buy this at Lush Fresh handmade Cosmetics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design