CIBU ANCIENT SECRETS FOR MODERN HAIR










CIBU GEISHALICIOUS Color Protecting Shampoo
This luxurious shampoo moisturizes dry hair and preserves color too. Ultra-rich lathering Cibu Geishalicious Color Protecting Shampoo not only protects hair color from fading but moisturizes and soothes dry, damaged and coarse hair as well
BEST FOR Color and chemically-treated hair; coarse hair; dry, damaged hair; anyone who loves a great lather.






CIBU HI-YA! Reconstructive Conditioner
An intense deep conditioning treatment formulated to rebuild damaged hair cuticles and add moisture and shine to all hair type.
The best deep conditioning treatment in the business. Cibu Hi-Ya! Reconstructive Conditioner doesn't just kick it to dry, damaged hair, it helps rebuild injured cuticles. Apply in shower after shampooing and leave in for 5 - 12 minutes depending on hair type and damage level.
BEST FOR Coarse, chronically moisture-deprived hair types; chemically treated hair; damaged hair; any hair type as a weekly or monthly treatment.









CIBU SASHINI Thermal Shine Solution
Cibu Sashini Thermal Shine Solution is a highly concentrated blend of natural oils (including meadow foam oil, sesame seed oil, sunflower seed oil and coconut oil) formulated to add shine, eliminate frizz, smooth the hair cuticle and protect all hair types from heat damage. Comb two - three pumps of Cibu Sashini Thermal Shine Solution through wet hair before blow-drying to help straighten, add shine and protect all hair types from heat damage. Medium - very coarse hair types can spray on dry hair throughout the day for shine and frizz control. Due to its high concentration of natural oils, Cibu Sashini Thermal Shine Solution should be used sparingly on dry hair if hair type is fine - medium.
BEST FORCoarse - very coarse, curly, dry hair types. Ethnic hair.










Review-





I have reviewed the Shampoo and conditioner before with the travel set. I loved it so much and was able to receive the full size and add onto my review as I am using the full sizes -

The Cibu Geishalicious Color Protecting shampoo- really enhanced my color and will make it last longer. This shampoo has tamed down the thick and frizzy I have and made it naturally silky, smooth
After using This shampoo for a few weeks I also notice that it cleans my hair and scalp gently,with no tangling and rinses away well,leaving it's nice scent behind. Doesn't take much to get a lather.
It's hydrating and leaves my hair shiny and soft without stripping the color out. I find this shampoo essential to maintaining quality color.

Cibu Hi-Ya! Reconstructive Conditioner- You can use this two ways, in the shower and leave in a few minutes than rinse or for a deeper condition leave in you hair and apply a damp towel on for about 10-15 minutes. I used it the Deep condition way and This makes my hair soft and manageable, yet looks and feels squeaky clean. I have terrible dry ends even though I have my hair cut every month and this conditioner handles it perfectly. It spreads easily into my hair and rinses out clean. It makes my hair feel soft and hydrated without weighing it down.
I am hooked on the conditioner and love the 10-15 minute deep condition. This is my choice of products in my shower for the deep condition. Since my first review it is still awesome. I have notice that my hair feels and looks so much healthy.
CIBU SASHINI Thermal Shine SolutionI am use to using many sprays with other products like this. This with my thick hair three pumps are all I needed. I use it on my wet hair and it works awesome for straightening out my hair with just a blow dryer. And if I choose to use an iron I am left with beautiful straight hair all day. This is a two in one product. It not only helps straighten my hair, but it also protects my hair. To me it is styling protective Conditioner. It adds lots of shine, and provides a smooth, soft finish. It makes my thick fried hair look and feel naturally healthy and sleek. It also adds a smoothness to the cuticles. Other products leave a film and flakes, Not this... this just makes my hair soft and frizz free and straight! I've been using this every day for the past 2 weeks and am totally addicted! When I use this product and the shampoo and conditioner, I'm guaranteed to have an amazing healthy hair day.

Buy these here at CIBU
Win this set here at our Sweeps page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design