Citre Shine Shine Miracle Highly Laminating - Shampoo, Conditioner and Anti-Frizz Serum

Shine Miracle Highly Laminating Shampoo -



Quench thirsty hair with this highly laminating Shampoo that nourishes, hydrates and protects dry, brittle hair from further damage. Leaves hair restored and radiant.
Citrus Micro-LuminatesAdvanced luminating technologies infused with pure citrus extracts create a natural boost of pure lamination for incredibly, shiny hair.
glossifies and laminates
tames and smoothes frizz
restores and protects



Shine Miracle, Highly Laminating Conditioner -

Repair dry and damaged hair with this Highly Laminating Conditioner. Specially formulated to hydrate, smooth and restore hair, leaving it renewed with radiance.
Citrus Micro-Luminates Advanced luminating technologies infused with pure citrus extracts create a natural boost of pure lamination for incredibly, shiny hair.
Glossifies and laminates
Tames and smoothes frizz
Restores and protects

Citre Shine Shine Miracle Anti-Frizz Serum


For lustrous, healthy shine that goes straight to your head. Treat coarse, dry or chemically treated hair with this high-gloss, polishing serum specially formulated with a customized blend of vitamins, silicones and a UV protectant. Shine enhancing citrus extracts effectively protect hair from heat styling damage and environmental stress. Tames frizz and treats split ends.
Citrus Micro-LaminatesAdvanced luminating technologies infused with pure citrus extracts create a natural boost of pure lamination for incredibly, shiny hair.
glossifies and laminates
tames and smoothes frizz
restores and protects

review-
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair extremely soft. One of the only drugstore shampoos that doesn't make my hair dry and frizzy. This is definitely a great product for the price. Cleanses well and isn't drying. Doesn't weight down or feel greasy. I also like the smell, not overwhelming, not sickeningly sweet like I thought it would be. I have damaged hair and usually after I shampoo with a drugstore shampoo my hair is all tangled up due to the dryness. This is so different. Use a small amount and it is easy to lather and really feel clean. I tried it along with the Conditioner, and they work great together

The conditioner leaves my hair feels so hydrated and smooth, and the frizz has been reduced significantly. I have no buildup left. My hair easily Detangles with this and stays as frizz-free. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable. Gives lots more moisture with half of amount of others. This smells amazing. And I love how the cute bottles and packing.

Serum-
Love this and so does my daughter who is a teen and has the frizz. A little goes a long way and we are left with unbelievably soft Non frizzy hair that leaves a great shine. It doesn't leave our hair feeling oily either neither does it flat our hair down like the other serums. Takes frizz away beautifully.
I am so impressed with this line and the price. A great drugstore find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design