Lush Go Green Solid Perfume & Geo Phyzz Bath Bomb

Therapeutic, relieving, revitalizing Geo Phyzz is one of the most amazing sensations that LUSH has ever managed to pack into a bath bomb. Made up of 70-percent sea salt (red Hawaiian and coarse sea salts) and seaweed absolute, Geo Phyzz is mineral-rich for healthy skin. It's like bathing in the warm sea as the breeze wafts through the trees on the shoreline.

Lush Go Green Solid Perfume

Rejuvenating earthy citrusA citric blend of grapefruit, bergamot and neroli oils refresh while earthy vetivert calms and sweet, woodsy sandalwood oil encourages well-being. Cedar leaf, fennel and thyme oils add to the fresh, just-emerged-from-a-field aromatic bouquet. Create your own green aura with this fresh fragrance.
the bath fizz is incredible.
This is more of a green scent, a little pine, but not too much where I can't enjoy the bath.The smell is lovely and not overpowering. The bath fizz is hugh and makes a great fizz.
This is a relaxing soothing and moisturizing bath. My skin is more moisturized after bathing in this with no lotion afterwards. This left my skin so soft and looking healthy.
The scent lasts a few hours in my bathroom too.
I really like the perfume. I like that I can carry this anywhere. The smell is a light fresh citrus green scent. On my skin I can smell the green grass just a bit at the beginning and than it turns into the citrus scent that I love! The perfume itself is soft on my skin and it is not to overwhelming but I can still smell it. It does soften the skin too. My husband likes to smell this on me. He says it is different than any other scents that I wear and it is light and pretty. It is really a nice fragrance that I enjoy using.

Buy these at Lush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design