Arrojo Product Hair Care

Buy the gift sets at Arrojo Product


arrojo care kit
set contents include:moisturizing shampoo 8 oz moisturizing & conditioner 8 oz

Includes moisturizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner to restore shine, softness, and manageability in dull, dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.


arrojo shine kit
set contents include:holding spray 8 oz & shine spray 4 oz

Includes shine spray for bedazzling shimmer with a silky, grease-free feel, and holding spray to hold styles in place with a natural, polished elegance.

Review-

My hair is dry and frizzy and colored. When I received these products I didn't know who was behind the name. Until I was told Nick Arrojo from What not to wear. I enjoy the show and watching Nick. I was happily surprised this was his line and was more than happy to review the product. I like the packing and in the shower I don't have to stand and read how long to leave the conditioner in my hair since it gets right to the point of how to use the products. I think the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner have worked wonders. And added with the Shine and holding spray it looks really nice.

I really like Moisturizing shampoo. It makes my hair really soft and manageable and it's really gentle. It gently cleanses my hair without being overly drying. I love that this shampoo leaves my hair with good body and is moisturizing. It makes my hair really shiny and smooth without weighing it down at all. My hair so soft and silky.

The moisturizing condition- This is an excellent conditioner for my hair. Not too heavy, not too light-weight. It makes my hair very soft and easy to manage. My hair absorbs the product fully, and it was so easy to rinse out with no residue left on my hair. My hair feels soft and looks shiny. Plus No tangles after using this wonderful product. Perfect for everyday.

And to finish off the look The holding spray is a non aerosol mist. To hold the style with as well as any spray I have ever used. Though it holds my hair in a soft natural way. All of my hair styles look polished. It doesn't feel stiff and crunchy, but it holds a style. It is a light mist that makes my hair so shiny, but it does not weight it down. I love it.

The Shine spray- Is a bonus product. This is the spray I use when I just want to Blow Dry and still look great. This product is great one or two squirts into your hands and lightly distribute through out hair, doesn't leave my hair limp, dry, greasy or tangled. The shine spray produced the perfect amount of shine to my dry, color-treated hair. The first time I used to much and it didn't leave my hair greasy. Second time I tried two sprays and got great results. I am really impressed with the effect I get, my hair is more shiny, it tames the frizz and locks in the moisture.

Buy the gift sets at Arrojo Product

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design