Lush Fresh hand Made CosmeticsSqueaky Green Shampoo Bar & Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion


Squeaky Green Shampoo Bar
Go green with squeaky clean hair and no SLS
Another LUSH innovation, Squeaky Green is an economical, eco-friendly shampoo bar that uses sodium coco sulfate soap noodles derived from pure coconut oil. It is 100% sodium lauryl sulfate-free and ideal for sensitive scalps. Peppermint stimulates growth, while tea tree and rosemary help reduce dandruff and flakes. On top of being not half bad for the environment, it's fabulously fragranced with our refreshing Go Green scent.

Review-
This is a first time using a Shampoo bar. But I had to try this. Even when I miss a shampoo my scalp tend to dry out and just plain gross. And yes itch.
I was amazed at how well this suds up and how easy it was to use. It has a clean scent. This left my hair feeling so clean and not one itch afterwards.
It is easier to use than I thought it would be and rinses out well. What surprised me the most is how soft and manageable my hair was after. I didn't use a conditioner and was able to comb my hair out with no tangles. And it also didn't leave my hair frizzy but soft and smooth looking. But the best part is that my hair and scalp feels cleaner than ever.
My Dad suffers with the dandruff and itchy scalp so I will be getting this for him so he won't be embarrassed anymore with the flakes.
Love this and if you need a great amazing clean not only on you hair but scalp too, you must try this.



Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion

100% of the proceeds of sales (less taxes) go directly to worthy causes!
Click here at Charity Pot to learn about the Worthy Causes
This luxurious hand and body lotion is made with fairly traded cocoa butter from projects in the Ivory Coast and the Dominican Republic. It also contains a blend of geranium, tagetes and ylang ylang essential oils to heal and cleanse, and almond oil to leave skin soft and smooth. Charity Pot not only nourishes the skin, it leaves it smelling divine too.

I first adore that Lush gives back to great causes and second No Animal testing.
These products are a incredible.
Wow doesn't we all love great hand and body lotions and ones that work. I absolutely do and this is one of them. I am a young 40 and already have big hormonal issues that effects my skin. I also have bad dry winter skin and it can be dreadful and so uncomfortable. The smell is awesome and on my skin it is lightly floral but sweetness and spice wrapped into on pot, an attractive scent. I can also smell the wonderful Ylang-Ylang and almond oil too.
I love the texture, it is a whipped lotion. Just looking at the picture you can see how great the texture is.
I apply it in the morning and a night. I love to use it on my dry feet at night and see how my feet don't look so dry and even the hard spots are smoothing out. And throughout the day I like to use it as a hand cream when I over wash my hands. The nice thing is after washing I still can feel the moisture from the Lotion on my skin. A little is all you need and it is easy to apply. It applies on smooth and even and sinks into and absorbs very quickly into my skin and is not greasy. Than I am able to get dressed and not have to worry about it on my clothes.
It really does a nice job of moisturizing. My skin is silky and smooth only after using this a couple of days.My skin looks and feels amazing and soft. This is helping my dry hormonal skin and my skin doesn't feel so uncomfortable, but more alive and very moisturized and looks amazing. It also relieves the itches too, especially for us ladies who miss a few legs shaves. I believe that this is from all the great ingredients in the lotion. It is so highly recommend by me for all. Woman, men and even the teens.
I also love the packing too.


Buy these incredible products here at Lush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design