Tarte Cosmetics Yellow Mellow and Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler

yellow mellow
redness correcting cream & powder with mini-kabuki brush
mineral oil free, phthalate free

We call it yellow mellow�

��cause this cool lemon-colored mineral powder/cream duo
helps to calm down angry red skin tones.

Yellow Mellow corrective cream and powder minimizes redness on the skin�s surface and helps soothe, heal and repair skin irritations.

skinvigorating� ingredients:
� aloe leaf & chamomile extracts ease inflammation
� soybean oil reduces skin discolorations, including sun spots, age spots and redness
� vitamin E helps skin retain moisture and is one of the most effective antioxidants to prevent premature signs of aging
� Green tea extract has been shown to improve rosacea
� White tea extract protects skin from oxidative stress & immune cell damage

How to use:
Simply dab the yellow corrective cream on any problem area, gently blend, and use your mini- kabuki brush to dust over with the matching yellow powder.






picture perfect eyelash curler-


The picture perfect eyelash curler ensures
an easy and painless curl with every use!

How to use:
Place the open curler on lashes, getting as close to the lash line as possible. The trick is to squeeze handles together until they touch, then release for the perfect curl!

Innovative design:
� Purple silicone pad makes it easy to see every lash, and allows for the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally
� Curved angle suits all eye shapes without pinching or crimping
� Easy grip handles ergonomically designed for a more comfortable feel
� Deeper well prevents silicone pad from falling out
� Includes silicone pad refill
Reviews-
Yellow Mellow- I have pretty bad roseca and am always asked about my red face. I don't like to go too heavy with my makeup during the day, but I need the coverage to cover the dreaded red face.
I like the concept of the Yellow mellow. First I use the cream on the real bad spots. The cream is smooth and sinks in nicely and blends into my skin with out looking too creamy. The cream really covers the bad spot really well. Than I use the great mini- kabuki brush and dust the powder on my face. I like that the cream doesn't appear under the powder and wow the powder blends in so well. Because my whole face is red and there are more spots that are redder than others ( those I use the cream on) and I use the powder all over my face. The powder is fine and I notice that I don't need to use a lot to get a nice coverage. The power looks so natural and so does my face.
The color works perfectly to neutralize and last me the whole day. It does deliver a flawless and awake look. Excellent converge for my red face and I also notice that is even covers the dark circles under my eyes.
The products are very mild and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I can feel it instantly calm my face down. I noticed that my skin has improved and that it doesn't get as inflamed. It has natural healing ingredients that help sooth and calm irritation and redness. I am really happy that my friend at Tarte told me about this and she uses it also. Thanks.

Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler
I like the shape of the eyelash curler, it makes it easy to hold and grip. A small squeeze is all it takes to deliver a curl. It is easy, fast and no pain because I don't need to squeeze so hard. There is no pinching or crimping and perfectly long-lasting curled lashes. And this curler, curls all the lashes even the tiny side ones. It holds a beautiful curl with my mascara and my mascara and lashes look beautiful. Always just a pretty curl. I am enjoying my lashes and it is the perfect eyelash curler. Also the price is so reasonable, as all of Tarte Cosmetics products.
Available at:
tartecosmetics.com, sephora.com,beauty.com,qvc.com, Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, select Sephoras,
or by calling 1-800-HBENDEL








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design