Aromafloria Pomegranate- AromaBeads and Salt Glow Scrub





AromaBeads Gift Bowl - Pomegranate
Pomegranate's jewel-like seeds create an aroma of energizing tartness that is balanced by notes of fresh dew fruit, cassis and sweet amber milk. The seductive, crimson pomegranate has been prized throughout history by monarchs, merchants, missionaries, peasants and poets alike and has come to symbolize renewal, romance and youth for cultures around the world.




Pomegranate Salt Glow Scrub
Natural minerals and pomegranate extract help reverse the effects of aging in this energizing oil free, water-based scrub. This fine salt glow formula is perfect for all skin types. Protects against damaging free radicals as it makes skin look perfectly polished. Preservative free.

The Aromafloria Pomegranate scent is really nice, Its not too strong, not too fruity, a nice fresh, very uplifting ripe pomegranate.
The beads and the scrub are both pomegranate scent.
The beads are very pretty. I like that when I don't want to light a candle I have the beads. I also like these so much better than scented rocks. The packaging is nice and elegant, these look so pretty. And they do bring out the pomegranate scent beautifully. I grew up with Pomegranate trees, so these where always in my house and in the kitchen. I have the beads in my kitchen. This bring me back to my kid days. I opened these as soon as I received them a couple weeks ago and I still am able to smell the fragrance in my kitchen. It is also recognized by people that come over and they ask about them. The scent fills my kitchen with the most pleasant fragrance


I also have been using the Salt scrub. It is a great scrub. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bug my skin at all. Very easy to use and not to messy, because I was able to grab and rub without a bunch falling on the floor in the shower. It just glides on effortlessly. This is a nice treat to my skin. The salt scrub does a fantastic job at exfoliation and at moisturizing. It is not too harsh and doesn't feel scratchy. My skin was silky smooth after using it. The smell is heavenly. I use it on my feet and really smooth's out the rough spots. This makes my skin really soft and smelling pretty.

Buy the Pomegranate- AromaBeads and Salt Glow Scrub here at Aromafloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design