N.V. Perricone M.D. Skincare


Ceramic Skin Smoother is a proprietary finishing serum treatment formulated by Dr. Perricone that helps to protect against the visible effects of environmental stresses while preparing your face for makeup.A hybrid, oil-free gel that seals in the benefits of your skin care regimen, locks in hydration and gives your complexion an instantly flawless, smooth and velvety finish. Primes the skin for perfect color application �foundation glides over this light, elegant formula for a picture perfect finish or better yet foundation is no longer necessary.Can be applied over ANY skin care regimen.Suitable for ALL skin types. Can be worn alone or with foundation.


Ceramic Skin Smoother contains a unique combination of powerful ingredients:Microspheres- The finest grade micro-ceramic beads that act like a filler to correct the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores and create a smooth surface Fullerenes - Nanotechnology vitamin B60 - A potent antioxidant that helps to reduce the appearance of skin discolorations, redness and surface stressXylitol- acts as a humidifier to draw moisture from the air Beta Glucans � Binds this moisture to the skin to sustain a firm, hydrated appearance throughout the dayDMAE - Helps the skin look and feel more firm WATER-SOLUBLE VITAMIN E - TPGS: Smoothes and nourishes the surface of the skin

Review- Ceramic Skin Smoother works really well on my skin. I have been only using it for about a week and notice a difference in my skin right away. It is a thin serum and easy to apply on my face and I add it to my neck too. It smooth's my skin out, gives it a awesome matte finish without looking dry. It helps lock in moisture without being oily I noticed less redness in my cheeks. It helps keep my foundation and blush on all day and looking fresh. Which for me is a miracle. Mine always disappears within a few hours. This is amazing. My skin looks flawless. This is just what I have been looking for.

ADVANCED Eye Area Therapy is a combination of exceptional advanced technologies which work synergistically to help prevent and correct every concern around the delicate eye area where we first begin to see the signs of aging. This advanced formulation builds upon the powerful benefits of our original 2 Step Eye Area Therapy treatments, adding unique ingredients rarely found in one product that are specifically formulated to address ALL concerns of the delicate eye area. We are proud to announce the evolution of eye area care and the introduction of our newest product ADVANCED Eye Area Therapy.






Helps to correct the appearance of dark circles, blueness and any other skin discoloration
Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under eye bags
Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin
Helps the skin appear more firm, lifted and tone
Helps to brighten the skin


Review-
I love love makeup and sometimes though I love to go out without makeup on and when using amazing skin care I am able to. With this Eye Therapy I can when I want. I noticed that my dark under eye circles have diminished and a dramatic difference in the puffiness. It really has made a positive difference in how my eyes look. I look less tired, and refreshed. My eye area is smoother and the little wrinkles around my eyes look diminished, much smoother. It didn't irritate my skin around my eyes, which I am very sensitive. And when I use makeup, it also makes my concealer go on smooth and it looks great. It's very light and does not produce any greasy look. I'm more than pleased with the results.
Also I notice with Perricone skin care, you don't need to use a lot. A little can go a long way.
You can buy these and many other products here at N.V. Perricone M.D. Skincare website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design