C.O. Bigelow Lemon


C.O. Bigelow
Lemon Cream Body Wash
Our skin-moisturizing and super-lathering formula combines excellent cleansing with ultra-moisturizing ingredients to create the ultimate creamy body wash. This extraordinary cleanser, loaded with skin-brightening lemon extracts (super-charged with Vitamin C) and hydrating safflower oil moisturizes skin, leaving it feeling renewed, soft and supple.


C.O. Bigelow
Lemon Body Lotion
Lemon
This recipe has been a favorite in our apothecary since 1870. Our time-honored formula is the ultimate in intensive moisture care for very dry skin. We combine nourishing and skin-brightening lemon extracts (super charged with vitamin C), ultra-moisturizing shea butter and replenishing kukui nut oil (rich in essential fatty acids) to create the ultimate body moisturizer. A little of this rich, non-greasy super lotion goes a long way. Skin will be renewed, soft and supple all day long.Fragrance-Free. An Original Bigelow Formulary. Developed by Bigelow Chemists


C.O. Bigelow
Lemon Body Cream
This recipe has been a favorite in our apothecary since 1870. Our time-honored formula is the ultimate in intensive moisture care for very dry skin. We combine nourishing and skin-brightening lemon extracts (super charged with vitamin C), ultra-moisturizing shea butter and replenishing kukui nut oil (rich in essential fatty acids) to create the ultimate body cream. A little of this rich, non-greasy super cream goes a long way. Skin will be renewed, soft and supple all day long.Fragrance-Free. An Original Formulary developed by Bigelow Chemists.


Cream Body Wash-
This is a awesome body wash! I have been using it in conjunction with the lemon Cream and Lotion and my skin is very nice from using these. All the products smell like lemons, no artificial plastic fake scent. The wash has a little cream scent to it also. The wash really works great. It lathers great on my loffa but really delivers a great clean on my body. Just using the wash the scent lingers well on my skin. This leaves my skin moisturized and did not irritate my skin. It is a great wash that really delivers. Its awesome!

Body lotion-
Very nice lotion. I use this when I get out of the shower all over. It is a nice this lotion and feels so good. Has a light creamy texture. Very Moisturizing and absorbs quickly. This too has a nice light real lemon scent and works beautifully with my the lemon wash. My skin can get very dry all year round and this lotion keeps my skin soft and supple. It absorbs easily and my skin doesn't feel so greasy all day and leaves no residue.

Body Cream-
This is one of the best body creams. Smells awesome and refreshing! This is a very rich cream. It has a nice thick texture that is easy to rub in. I use on my problem areas. The feet, elbows, knees and my over dry hands and when I am feeling really dry this goes on the whole body. I have this with me a lot for my hands. When I am on the computer too much for some reason my hands feel terrible and dry, I add the cream and back too work with soft refreshing hands. My heals. elbows and feet, I use just a dab and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and so NOT greasy.
Before bed my legs can be very dry and itchy and this has helped my legs, so I am not up all night itching. The moisturizing properties of this product are amazing. This cream has many helped my skin out so much, from top to bottom.
I love using these body products and I recommend them.

To buy them and others click here at C.O. Bigelow or Bath and Body Works

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design