Pacifica Sandalwood body butter & Mediterranean fig solid Perfume

Sandalwood body butter
Rich Indian sandalwood makes up the heart of this blend. It is warm, velvety, and woody - yet slightly sweet. Top notes of tangerine and sweet orange provide a beautiful lift.




Mediterranean Fig Solid Perfume-
It was the Greek goddess Demeter who first introduced the fig to mortals as a symbol of long life. This earthy blend combines sweet fig, palm, cyclamen and sandalwood.

Reviews-
Sandalwood Body Butter
The texture of this body butter is so smooth and light, it is luxurious and smells incredible. Its a real joy to use. It moisturizes even the driest of areas leaving your skin soft and glowing. I have extremely dry elbows and cracked heels and this butter allows me to have soft skin, the effects remain! If I don't use it for a day My skin is still soft. This scent is a The scent is citrus and sandalwood. I love the sandalwood, and the citrus is a nice touch with the sandalwood. It is comforting, pleasant, warm. .It has a great staying power.as a scent and as a body butter.
I think it layers really nicely with Mediterranean Fig perfume also.


Mediterranean Fig Solid Perfume
This is an incredible perfume and it is solid. I really like having the solid. I like the cream and makes it so easy to apply where I want it. The scent itself is really nice also. This is a scent that I can use and my husband enjoys. I enjoy using this. It starts a sweet fruit and blends into a juicy sweet fig with a light floral. The solid perfume is light so if you have an allergies to perfumes this is it for you. Last a long time and smells so good. The name is perfect for this scent it is a true Mediterranean Fig.
I like that I can layer Pacifica scents and I love their site. When you have a minute check it out here at
Pacifica and see all the wonderfully made products and the Lady behind them. They also have a section called the Perfumer's Page. Very interesting find out about - Aromacology is the art and science of using fragrances to affect your mood. They have a list of moods and which Pacifica scent you want to use.

Buy these here at
Pacifica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design