S Solutions Solar Solution Environmental Protection SPF15

S Solutions Solar Solution SPF 15




This advanced ultra sun protecting anti-oxidant moisturizer contains a unique micronized zinc oxide for natural UVA and UVB protection with an SPF of 15. Your first defense against environmental factors, stress, and a host of other factors that contribute to free radical damage.

An enviromental soultion that glides on silky-smooth and penetrates the skin leaving no white residue.
Formulated with super-charged antioxidants, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory ingredients.

How To Use S Solutions Solar Solution SPF 15: Apply ample amount on palm and apply as a cover to the entire face. May also be used on neck, chest and hands. Massage into skin. �Solar Solution� is for the daytime only.


Review-
I love this moisturizer and I love that it also has a nice spf. I use it in the morning before I start my day. It works nice with makeup or even without. This is very mild for my face, having Roseca I need to watch what I put on my face or it will flare up. This actually has helped the roseca calm down and not look so red. I didn't get irritated at all. It absorbs quickly, light, non-greasy and leaves no reside. It feels so light on my face and neck.
It makes my skin glow my skin is looking great! I feel like I'm treating my skin every time I apply it and is so healing.
This gem immediately sooths and moisturizes my skin. My skin feels so fabulous it doesn't feel so tight. This makes my skin look fantastic. My skin looks and feels softer.
This is great for me and my skin loves this. When you apply this on you face use the left over's on your hands. Wow really works great on my hands also.

Click here at S-Solutoins to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design