Smiley Eau de Toilette

Review-

The packaging design is very original and so unique, really adorable. I wanted to try this for awhile because I can be a little crabby. To try a perfume to help put a smile on my face. The formula contains natural mood elevators. On my skin the scent is a soft citrus spicy fruit and a lovely cocoa. The fragrance opens with a bergamot and orange. Than the Cocoa, praline and cura�ao notes arrive. It is very pleasant.
I love adore the concept and I love that it works! To me this fragrance is very relaxing and boosts my mood. Even my husband notices the difference in my mood when I wear this.
I have more fun now and enjoy my days and this is a plus for my little boy.It's the perfect unisex fragrance and he is a little stressed from work and can be a bear, so I have him using this and it truly lifts his mood all day long.
A little last me throughout the day. A perfume that is lovely and makes me happy. It is indeed wonderful, I highly recommend it.
To see more of Smiley products and to buy them click here at Smiley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design