PACIFICA MALIBU LEMON BLOSSOM & TUSCAN BLOOD ORANGE





MALIBU LEMON BLOSSOM

Fragrant notes of litsea cubeba, flowering angel's trumpet, fresh herbs and sea breezes. This scent captures the free spirit of the Pacific Coast.



DREAMY SURF
Dreaming of California, of perfect surf and lemon blossoms scenting the salty ocean air with their sweet perfume. This is the blend of fragrant memories reminiscent of long warm summer days at the beach. The aroma of lemon has been said to be the scent of sunshine with the power to clear and focus the mind. It is a calm in a storm. Lemon Blossom symbolizes fidelity in love.

PERFUMES
Years in the making, these precious little bottles contain essences steeped in tradition while transcending expectations. Fresh, fun, easy to wear and easy to layer, these blends have unlimited possibilities to fit with your personal style. And guess what, Pacifica Perfumes are made with natural grain alcohol.




TUSCAN BLOOD ORANGE

Blood orange is loved for it's absence of bitterness with rich, juicy flavor and bright raspberry and strawberry notes. Italian sweet oranges and mandarins flesh out this naturally beautiful essence.


A favorite of many orange connoisseurs, the blood orange, with its sweet, deep red flesh, is believed to be the result of a mutation that occurred in 17th-century Italy. Grown for centuries in the Sicilian region, the orange plays a very important cultural role in Italy. Oranges are used in foods, drinks, liquors, and celebrated at festivals. A red streaked sky at sunset is known as a "blood orange sky." The scent of oranges also evokes images of Tuscany, the heart of medieval Italy. Boasting enchanted towns such as Florence, Pisa, and Siena, Tuscany is littered with castles, the ruins of walled villages, and landscapes doted with orange trees that can be detected in the slightest of sea breezes. Additionally, the blood orange is used as an antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and in various tonics

Buy these at Pacifica



I am using both the spray perfume and the solid of the Malibu Lemon Blossom and the solid Tuscan Blood Orange.
I enjoy the smell and love to use the solid's when I am going out for the day time and the spray Malibu Lemon Blossom is a great spring summer night scent.
The solid comes in a tin. I can toss this in my purse and use it when I need it. The spray comes in a pretty glass bottle that sits on my vanity.
I wanted to try both scents because of the antidepressant and the calming benefits. And yes I believe in the scents and see that they do work.

What I love about the solids are that I am able to use both of the at the same time. I like to mix together and use on different spots.
When I wear the Malibu Lemon Blossom solid during the day and want to go out that night I like to refresh with the spray.
They smell incredible alone and I love the scent of the two fruits mixed.

Tuscan Blood Orange- Yummy I adore this scent. This truly opens on my skin with orange and than I capture raspberry.and strawberry as dries down. Sweetness but not overly sweet. It smells so good that I have to keep smelling my wrist.
Malibu Lemon Blossom - This is a incredible lemon scent. On my skin I start with a pure little sweet lemon, the dry down on my skin brings out the floral though I can still capture the lemon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design