Adorage MD skincare








Gel C



Stable form of highly concentrated Vit C provides optimum stimulation for collagen synthesis in the skin aging treatment. It has a beneficial overall effect and restores normal cell metabolism for all skin types, as well as increases the skin�s ability to resist negative effects of environmental stress. Directions: Apply 2-3 drops morning and night evenly over the area around eyes, face and neck. Wait until Gel C is fully absorbed, follow with the Moisturizing cream, Retinol cream, or Antistress cream.


Retinol cream


It is one of the best anti-wrinkle cures. Removes the thickened layer of the skin and boosts skin renewal and collagen deposit. It has a great moisturizing effect. Must be used during two weeks to be effective. Promotes skin restructuring. Directions: Apply at night evenly on the face and neck after Gel C is fully absorbed. Avoid the area around the eye.
I have been using these for a little over two weeks and wanted to make sure that I used it properly and for the time to see and feel the difference.
Reviews-

Gel C
I am happy with the serum. It doesn't leave my skin dry and tight after I apply it. It's applies softly. It absorbs fast into my skin and leave no oily feeling or shinning on my T-tone either. I've used it for a two weeks now, and it does improve my skin's texture. I do see a difference when I use it, my skin feels really good after I apply it. After 2 weeks the difference in brightness and glow are amazing. I can feel my face look brighter.it makes my skin feel so smooth and look so healthy and glowing! It really does brighten up my dull skin! This is a fabulous serum.

Retinol Cream-
This moisturizer feels very nice on the skin. It is not at all greasy, yet my skin feels very soft and quenched. It has eased or smoothed the fine lines and brightens the overall appearance of my skin. For me, it's a must-have. The fragrance is pleasant, and you can almost feel your skin firming up. This is a cream that does not leave your skin oily or clog my pores and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It refreshes my face with no oily feeling. It has not made my skin breakout. I use it at night and in the morning now my foundation apply's so easy and my face feels silky all day long. This is a product with helps my skin in so many ways.
Using both the Gel C and the retinol cream has changed me. I have more self esteem because I look better, I don't look 42 and have been told this since using these.
I am very very happy with them and hope to keep them in my regimen.
Buy these and many other skin care at
Adorage MD













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design