Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer

ELIZABETH ARDEN Sheer Lights Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15:
Light Blurs imperfections and fine lines while a sheer tint of color evens out skin tone. Sheer coverage. Radiant finish. SPF 15.

Review
I have this in Light which is perfect for my skin tone. After spending hundreds of dollars searching for the perfect Tinted Moisturizer, I have now found it. This evens out my skintone, looks natural, gives me a nice glow. This gives some warmth to my face, so it is perfect for winter.
It is lightweight, easy to apply and last all day. The SPF is a great extra bonus and is great all year!
This doesn't break out my sensitive acne prone skin and I cant say that about many Tinted Moisturizers!


Buy this and so many great products at Elizabeth Arden



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design